1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

???Emergency first aid????

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by $money$, Aug 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. $money$

$money$ Stupid Member

I got a question about some emergency first aid...say if u have an accident on the yard where a dog broke loose and got into real rough tussle and they really hurt each other. The vet @u this time is close and miles away. How and what would I need to save my dogs. How would fix broken legs, deep lacerations, stops bleeding, and what shits would I have to give....etc..
    I hope some well seasoned dog men give some real good input on this..

2. Try looking in the stickies. This topic has been covered.

How do you fix broken legs? Here I'll make it easy for you.......get rid of your dogs.

CLOSED

3. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

You need to spend more time on the computer and less time with dogs.

Buy some games, make some friends, go out to the clubs, go dancing, go streaking, shopping, get your hair colored, anything. Just please, don't own a dog. Or a cat. Or a rat. Or a cat in a hat. You are a menace to society.

4. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Yes you got all that Money$$$$ and none to take the dogs to the vet? I really feel sorry for those dogs right about now. I realize accidents happen but when it involves broken limbs and needing to save a dogs life and you are not educated enough and equipped enough to do it you really need to walk or drive however many miles you need to ... to save your dogs lives there is no excuse as much time as it takes to wait on replies or to type this post asking for help you could have had your damn dogs at the vet by now! And if you can't figure out how to pack your dogs up and drive them to a vet to save them you don't deserve them period.

5. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Oh and they have emergency 24 hour vet clinics that can help your dog .. Google one in your area and get those dogs some help...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.