1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

emill?or slat/carpet ?

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by BLACKPIT13, Oct 2, 2007.

1. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

I don't. I load up the greens a little heavy when I first start think about working him. I feed some dry food but not a lot. I keep the dogs close to weight and don't load up on feed for a dog that is gaining weight. End result is there are not a lot of dumps in him at any given time. The dogs are only a dump or so away from being empty at any given time.

I don't use any thing to aid in the emptying process other than natural food and time.

S

2. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

good posts slim,,,
    Ive heard collards to be good for a multitude of reasons...

vitamin k in the greens seems to aid in flushing the kidneys
    and the k ease is supposed to be a catalyst for that function...

http://www.kvsupply.com/k-ease-kidney-ease-500-tablets

sure sounds good and some of the greyhound conditioners swear to the products results...