1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

eppinettes kennels

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by mattups, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

I've met a D or 2 both had Bolio crosses, one did have it with some Chinaman blood but not sure if is the same fella. The other concentrated on Bolio/Boyles and then added in some Mayday to the mix. Nasty rough dogs. Never seen any off the prior mix though, just was able to rub elbows with him and conversate. Seen him on a couple different occasions then lost contact about 5yrs back or so.

2. mattups

mattups Pup

Well let me be clear about what I did and do with my dogs. They was and are used as catch dogs. When they hit a hog that usually weighs 3 to 4 times their weight. They have to hang on no matter what even when they get cut. I have seen some real good blood get cut and turn into bay dogs. So for the game I play, my dogs are game. They aren't curs. I'm sure one day a cur will pop up in some offspring , but not yet.

3. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

It looks like EPPINETTE bred anything he could get his hands on,the red nugget dog has alot of staff blood.
    Everyone states they like these chinaman dogs cause it has no frisco, only friscos owner understands this blood better than the petstore owner that bred parrots to his bulldogs,lol.A real source of true chinaman blood. ONLINE PEDIGREES :: OFFSPRING :: DARYLS BULLYSONDRA :: [157791]
    any body have any experiences with this cross?

4. mattups

mattups Pup

Well red nuggets top side is good. Stp buck, hollingsworth bull were pretty great dogs.

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i wanna here more about this bullysondra bitch??

6. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Every once in a while a certian type of female comes around that produces thier arses off.Alot of big kennels went through hundreds of bitches to find one of these gems.All i know is her peds offspring list i posted.
    back to REDNUGGETS bottem side of road apples.lol..Did EPPINETTE own WHITEHEAD also,I like her family.

7. JLusk

JLusk Big Dog

I know he owned eppinettes Ch whitehead (off of Shaolins Noriega and Shaolins Kuni) but not sure about Wendels whitehead 1xw (Daryl's Bullysondra and Daryl's Rockhead)

8. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Big difference between catch and match dogs ....I have some catch dogs to but wouldn't compare them to match dogs..2 very different worlds...But I understand what your saying I have saw dogs with their bellies split still hold on a hog.

9. JLusk

JLusk Big Dog

I agree no comparison between catch dogs and a game dog. would that dog with its belly split open scratch back into the hog time and time again if you broke him off. A lot of times they're holding on because of adrenaline or what not. Break him off the hog for 30 seconds and see if he'll still grab hold unless of course you truly do have a game dog from gamebred lines, but you can't say a catch dog is game because he doesn't let go of a hog after he gets cut. There is only one true way to test a dog gameness

10. mattups

mattups Pup

Jlusk, that is exactly what I am talking about. One on one. It is very intense. Catch dog buy himself is allot different then with a pack.

11. Cedric407

Cedric407 Pup

When will this male be up for stud

12. JLusk

JLusk Big Dog

He sounds like a good one then. Good luck with your search

13. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Bullysondras sister was bred back to he father Chinaman and produced this fine gyp from pr.
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: OFFSPRING :: TRISTANI'S GAME JANE (3XW) :: [671]
    On the mistakes thread i probablly done it all but something i regret not acting on a pup for $750 off this litter
    i sure like shaq but his sister continued the tradition of the chinaman midnightcowboy regime...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [9707] :: BORICUA BOYS' SHAQ
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: OFFSPRING :: SM'S CHINADOLL :: [17306]
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: OFFSPRING :: R.SMITH'S ANNIE (2XW) :: [19868]
    in my opinon cowgirl had the gift to produce and passed it on to bully sondra, game jane and annie to name a few.
    just my opinon but its the best chinaman midnightcowboy blood out there.Safe to say both Crackerjack & Little Gator had a golden dicks.I had some heavy snooty dogs i really miss down from this stuff.
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [126669] :: BAUDOUX MYRNA
    LWG i heard you are a ws fan,heres a great linebred chinaman dog down from cowgirl also.
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [222810] :: FREESTYLES MIKE
    Back to BULLYSONDRA,another mistake i made was not getting some off BATTLEDORA, the person that recomended them ended up with a couple good ones that would make this list evan better if entered would be close to BULLYSONDRA as far as a producer.
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: OFFSPRING :: *DARYLS BATTLEDORA :: [394773]
    another mistake i will never make is not wanting the best cataylist in the world,BOLIO...
    "I LIKE MY ELI DOGS RED & MY BOLIO DOGS BLACK BUT ILL TAKE ANY COLOR FROM THE CROSS"anthroBULLDOGology.
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: OFFSPRING :: *DARYLS BATTLEDORA :: [394773]

14. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Nice stuff you got there bro, I bet their worth the feed

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

15. bluebeard

bluebeard Big Dog

I like the hound I have. Doubled up on the casper and no parrot mouth.