1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Events in Va.

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by Mark1427, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Mark1427

Mark1427 Big Dog

Doesn't seem like there are many event in Va. (towards the coast), I have gone to a couple of IWPA pulls when I first got our dog about 8-9 yrs ago. Got to close to the drama, stayed away. What's up with the lack of events?:confused:

2. ngomalungundu

ngomalungundu Big Dog

Dear Friend

As you and I both know there isn't an ADBA show put on between nj and western nc not to mention a club to benefit the dogs and the owners between these two points. With the large population of both in this region it is time to reactivate and rejuvenate the ADBA in that region. So the new club needs one big thing.....YOU.

Join the club. Attend the shows. Have fun. I look forward to seeing you at a mid atlantic meeting or show soon.

Plz contact Okey below and you will be given more info.

Okey Laster the club organizer can be reached for any and all questions from 0730 hrs to 2000hrs Monday thru friday and from 0700hrs to 2200hrs on Saturday and Sunday. Okye B. Laster 571-730-8668 Okye B. Laster

3. ngomalungundu

ngomalungundu Big Dog

Okye Laster <okyeb33@yahoo.com>,