1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Everybody That's Looking For Hides!

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by BoogiemanBlood, May 16, 2007.

1. i have a buddy that is a butcher and i asked him about curing some hides today. he said yeah he could do it no problem and have it ready in 2 weeks or so. first of all i want to make it clear i'm not trying to take business from shane at stillwater kennels. simply put, i am just trying to help everybody out who wants the hides. so shane if you have any objections, let me know and i will not go fwd with this. i told my buddy i would post a thread and see if anybody was intrested. i am going to wait a day or so and see if anybody contacts me wanting it before i tell him to do it or not. the price will be $35 for 5 pieces. shipping included. they will be good sized pieces. approx 6"x16"

pm me or post on here if you are intrested. the level of intrest will determine if i tell him to cure the hide or not. i know it has nothing to do with this, but i sold on ebay for years with a 99.7% approval. 714 positives, 2 negatives. i will provide you with the link to see my ebay feedback if you want. the point being you can trust me to send your stuff. i have a paypal acct. to pay through.

let me know if you're interested anybody.

Boogieman

1 person likes this.
  2. MIKA

MIKA Big Dog

I'm ready when you are. I will still buy from shane when he has them but yeah, I want 5 for $35.00. Thanks

3. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

i'll get up with ya on them. i need to get a bunch to put on my website. and i been needin them to sell at shows too,,as well as my own springpoles and stuff. thanks for speakin up!

4. ok we decided to do it. we got us a couple hides we're gonna get tonight and wash em and start the curing just to see how it goes. anybody that wants some, we are taking orders now. should be about 2 weeks.

5. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Sign me up!

6. I could use 5 for 35.00 too.

was supposed to get some hides from someone on this site, but never heard back from them ( not Shane)

so anyway, let me know the details, I can't check the dforums often but I check email.

*** No emails allowed in open forums Marty***

thanks,

-Ron

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2007
  7. the hides are curing now. i will post an update tomorrow on an expected date to be ready. he says they are off of black angus and they are nice and thick.

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2007
  8. we're cutting up the hides this weekend. holler if ya want some! ;)

9. thepitpalace

thepitpalace Big Dog

If you have any left, sign me up.

10. the hides are cut and ready. i have enough for 10 people right now. i have alot of people who say they want it, but it's really first come first serve. ;) we got more going though. some pieces aren't exactly 6x16 but you will always get the same square inches no matter what. in other words, if it's not a full 6" wide it's extra long and visa versa. i will post a pic here in a little while. i have a paypal acct, or you can send a money order. pm for info on either to send it to.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2007
  11. a couple pics for everybody. got 2 sets sold and paid for. 8 left. this is nice THICK hide. it should last a good while on whatever you use it on. spring pole, flirt pole, or tug of war pole.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. i'm taking whatever i dont sell to the show in michigan this weekend so speak up if ya need some. ;)

13. BFKENNEL

BFKENNEL Big Dog

Nice hides you got there!I've sent you a PM.
    Thanks

14. holy cow so i go to ship the first of the hides out today and little did we know postal rates went up AGAIN last week. it's 9 freakin dollars to send em. sorry everybody but the price is $40 for 5 pieces if anybody here on out wants any. they are nice quality, thick pieces. sure to last a long time. i'll have them at the show in michigan this weekend also to anybody who may be there.

thanks and sorry for the price raise. :o

15. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

I know how you feel, man...I went to mail out a bill payment the other day, and it didn't go out, but the postwoman left a little note on it saying "41 cents". I was pretty mad.

16. Blaizen

Blaizen Big Dog

Hides look good to me. I could use some of them. I'll pm you and make the arrangements.

17. BullDozer

BullDozer Top Dog

You going to be at the show? I was thinking about going.

18. yeah i'm gonna be there with what i have left if it all don't sell before friday.

edit: Blaizen i got your info and your hides will be sent out tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2007
  19. Blaizen

Blaizen Big Dog

Sounds like they're going fast. Everybody that wants one better get with you or they'll be left out in the cold waiting on the next batch.

20. lol that's the hope anyway to get em gone. i just edited my other post. i got your info and will send yours out tomorrow. i may even pack an extra one or two in there since it's you! lol august in that far away! i'll start buttering you up now.