1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Everybody That's Looking For Hides!

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by BoogiemanBlood, May 16, 2007.

1. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

YO boog, i want a hide but i only want like 1 or 2 is that possible

2. it is possible but not as cost effective. it cost 9 bucks to ship em so if you want i can sell 2 for $25 instead of 5 for $40. i got a partner on the deal and discussed it with him a couple weeks ago and we decided together that was the offer we could make if somebody wants less. those prices include the shipping

also for anybody who doesn't know, they won't "go bad" or anything. they are cured and actually the longer they sit the tougher they get IMO.

3. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

hmm u know what in that case hit me up, ill take a order of 5

4. sent u a PM. ;)

5. COLDSTEEL APBT,

your hides were sent out today. you should have them in a couple days.

thanks!

Boogieman

6. BoiBoi i sent your hides out today. you should have them by friday or saturday for sure.

thanks alot!

Boogieman

7. mtm322

mtm322 Pup

Got mine in two days. thanks. already hooked one up, dogs loving it.

8. MOOT44

MOOT44 Top Dog

Boog,

They tore it off because the chicken band broke! Not the hide. It was tough drilling through that hide, so I don't think that will break, not atleast for a while. The pup goes crazy for it. He can't go outside to go to the bathroom w/out atlease biting at it and tugging on it for atleast a few minutes or so.

Andrew:)

9. i know what you mean. i have to sling the rope over the brace to keep it up high or they would never leave it alone when they are out in the yard here! not to mention more than 1 dog don't mix well with a hide and spring pole. i gotta take em out 1 at a time or trouble starts.

mtm322,

glad your dogs liked em! they should las you a good while. if any of your friends need any send em my way. ;)

10. FearlessKnight,

i sent your hides out today. you should expect them in 2 days. i don't know if saturday would be considered a delivery day or not.

thanks alot!

Boogieman

11. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

yo boog, whats the best way to store the hides

12. if you have a shed it's best. unfold them and lay them out flat, or else they will harden in that bent position eventually. they are pretty stiff now, but the ones you don't use first will get really stiff by the time you are ready for them. anywhere is fine as long as the dogs can't be tryin to get to em all the time. they got a smell to em, even though they are salt cured, but the older they get the less it is. it will never go completely away though no matter how old they get.

13. Yeah...what Boogieman said...just dont store them in your house...TRUST ME!
    LMAO

14. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

for some reason this post made me hungry lol can you describe the smell?:D

15. thepitpalace

thepitpalace Big Dog

Boogie got'em in 2 days just as promised. Thanks! It is 106 outside right now, so I am going to wait a couple of hours so it can cool off a bit (if thats possible), then it's play time. I am excited to see them play.

16. glad to hear that! i had one person they drug their feet on and took em 3 days. maybe cuz it was way out west?? idk.

lol @ jaystreets and fk. once they get a month or 2 older they aren't that bad.

17. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

yo boog just got mine in today, the dog went crazy and tried to tear the box to shreds when he smelled them so i had to put him on his chain just to tie one onto the flirtpole. To say the least i now need to get a breakstick to get him off the damn thing lol, thanks boog

18. Ella

Ella Pup

I'm looking for hides, does anyone ship to europe and has some hides?

19. lol i told ya they would go for em. a little secret for the flirtpole.......make a 2nd one. then when they get the first and won't let go just pick up the 2nd and they will. you will learn to be quicker with it too so they don't catch it as often....lol ;)

glad the dogs liked em!

20. Wow the simplist things, are those you never think of...great idea!