1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Everybody That's Looking For Hides!

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by BoogiemanBlood, May 16, 2007.

1. my mentor gave me that idea! it works too. :)

2. Blaizen

Blaizen Big Dog

Pretty smart folks, those mentors of yours! ;) :p :D

3. lmao YES THEY ARE! [​IMG]

4. Got them hides this morning Boogie...thanks man, dogs will love'em!
    I can smell them nasty things through the box...LMAO

5. lol get the old man out there and get one up. take some pics for advertisement.....lmao

anybody needing hides i still got some.

6. Hell my damn Patter(bull)mix....LMAO (inside joke folks) loves them just as much as the real dogs...LMAO!
    Thanks will do, hubby is setting them up right now!

7. lmao @ patter-bulls! tff!

8. Ella

Ella Pup

boogieman I pm-ed you. Do you ship to europe?

9. i have no idea if that would be possible ella. there may be shipping rules on something of this nature. i would have to check on it.

10. Ella

Ella Pup

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. I'd love to get some hides, but around here I can't get my hands on any of them :( I love to hear if it's possible. Thanks for researching.

11. FK i sent the hides out to your friend today. please let them know!

thanks. they should be there by thursday. :D

12. Thanks Boog....will do...
    I will let you know when they get'm!

13. cope8870 i sent your hides out yesterday. sorry for the delay! i left friday for the show in Indiana, and the post office was closed on mon. due to the holiday. they should be there by thursday.

thanks alot!

14. BullDozer

BullDozer Top Dog

Hey Boogieman congrats on Bronson and hit me in the PM if possible

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2007
  15. hey dozer sorry i never saw this. i sent you a pm. ;) thanks on the congrats! lizzy took 2nd at the nationals! she is getting close to ch also.

anybody need any hides? i got plenty.

16. tat2stuff your hides were sent out today usps priority mail. you should have received an email letting you know the package was sent.

thanks alot!

17. heelinok your hides were sent out yesterday. you should have them by tomorrow or the next for sure.

thanks!

Boogieman

18. tat2stuff

tat2stuff Pup

Hey Boog...got em... they are great, little Bella grabbed one out of the box and went right to work on it :D can't wait to hook one up... Thanks again

19. right on! glad they like em! i haven't seen one yet that don't! unfold them and lay em out flat or they will harden like that the rest of the way and it's damn near impossible then. ;)

thanks alot for the business too!

20. hey BullDozer did you track down your hides yet? were they at your parents house?