1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Everybody That's Looking For Hides!

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by BoogiemanBlood, May 16, 2007.

1. diva

diva CH Dog

Just wanted to say my dogs LOVE the hides, BB. I need to make a second flirt pole cause it's super hard to get em' off of it. LOL

2. BullDozer

BullDozer Top Dog

YES!! I appreciate your help with this. I have had that happen a few times before. I bought something for the old man through my paypal and had it sent to his house. Now it always pops up!! The hides are working great!! I have em all set up on the spring/flirt and my rope I hang inbetween the mills that I can swing in between the two dogs running and it really chaps their hide - no pun intended. Makes em run like a SOB if you know what I mean. Once again great work and we'll be doing more business in the future!

3. COOL! i just wanted to make sure they made it to ya. :)

4. sohc_turd you should have gotten your hides on saturday. hope the dogs enjoy em! ;)

5. I'd like to purchase some of those hides; let me know the process.

Thanx

Halldogger

6. i sent you a pm explaining it all.

thanks

Boogieman