1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Everyone Be Sure And Look At This

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by searkkennels, Jun 2, 2005.

1. searkkennels

searkkennels Big Dog

IN 30 minutes 9:00 central everyone check out 20/20 on abc

2. searkkennels

searkkennels Big Dog

great great so far

3. CB

CB CH Dog

yeah good so far i think i saw 1 pit puppy i wonder if they will show anything on laura maloney.

4. Marty

Marty Guest

They f***ed them up RIFLMAO

5. CB

CB CH Dog

LMAO yeah they did i wish they would have showed more instead of that stupid model stuff.

6. B-I-Z

B-I-Z Big Dog

yea that asshole is sitting pretty good too.....80k a year

7. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Ok, I'm home. This show was the talk of the clinic tonight. So what did I miss? Fill me in here people!

8. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

me to at worked missed it all

9. searkkennels

searkkennels Big Dog

Go to ABC 20/20 and to the story at this link

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=817494&page=1

then click on message board and read the post there. One of them had Garcia's phone number there

972-562-7297

and give the bastard a call but I can guarantee that he will change the number soon.

Other good info found on the message board too;

LETS GO AFTER THAT BASTARD AND MAYBE THE SPCA WILL GO DOWN WITH HIM!!!!!

10. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

Just remember to show some sophistication, should you decide to call. It won't help anything if you end sounding like one of those "crazy pitbull owners" lol.

11. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

SWAMPER??? Catch it on DVD????

12. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

"petty tyrants on power trips"

"paid liars"

pretty much sums it up!

that was the best 20 min of this year for bulldog owners.

13. SFK

SFK Top Dog

I was a little dissappointed that they did'nt have any of the coverage from the pitbull raids, but I guess any step in the right direction is a good one. I really, really LOVED that stupid blank stair he had on his face when the 20/20 guy told him the only vet on the raid was their under cover vet! ROTFLMFAO!!!!

14. TabDogs

TabDogs CH Dog

not one vet on site at the SPCA shelter..but they think they have the knowledge to "assume" the condition of the dogs..LMAO..what a bunch of morons.. This has nothing to do with the story..BUT.What kills me is that they bust bulldog breeders and murder their dogs but dont go after the racing greyhound people..A good friend of mine used to work at a dog track in FL. She told me some out this world stories..Most of the racers live in a small box almost like a dog box that goes in the back of a truck..only walked like once or twice a day..and if they get injured like a broken leg or anything like that are immediatly put down..Most are trained with live rabbits..they are allowed to catch them and kill them so that they have a high drive for the fake rabbit they are running after in the race..But yet the AC says that bulldog people let their "pitbulls" kill small animals to get a taste for blood and all that crap..LOL..But i guess the worst story she told me was that a few years ago AC found like 200 dead greyhounds in a feild in FL. They had their ears cut off and their necks broke. They cut the ears off so that no one can identify the dogs or owners. Since all racers are tattooed on the inside of one of the ears to identify the dog and the owner. was there a single arrest in that case? WHY OF CORSE NOT..But if that had been a yard of bulldogs alive happy and well cared for they would be on a one way trip to gas chamber..And the owners would be charged with everything under the sun.. But yet bulldog owners and breeders are soooo cruel for chaining their dogs..LOL Not to mention that most trainers of racers use treadmills for workouts and speed checks..LOL but if we own one we are "training" the dog to fight..LMAO what a crock of shit. ALL the SPCA's are is a bunch of money hungry, ignorant, mudering, peices of crap..period I have NO respect for a single one of them.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2005
    Crash97 likes this.
  15. GD2

GD2 Top Dog

I For Got To Watch Dam.

16. Malik81

Malik81 Pup

Anyone got it? It's 11 years old lol