1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Exercise routine.

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by coco0889, Sep 15, 2009.

1. coco0889

coco0889 Big Dog

My dog will be one next month. I want to start getting him in shape. He is a very active dog, but I don't want to overwork him. What would be a good general exercise routine to start him on.

http://www.game-dog.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33906
    This was him in july. He looks a little better now. Don't mind the way his feet look in the picture. They aren't that bad in person.

2. Rocko

Rocko Big Dog

Lots of walking...slow and short distances then keep moving up slowly....swimming bc its a low impact workout. Depending on how much in shape he is in now will have to do alot with how much to start out with...just remember most will do more that they actually should and can hurt themselves...good luck with it.....

btw...he looks exactly like mine (same colors and markings) and looks great when in shape...