1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

F1

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MCS, Jul 10, 2010.

1. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Who' s into F1? And who are you pulling for? I am a Kubica fan, but pulling for Webber! Love that Underbudget Renault is sticking it to the big guns!

2. peppapig

peppapig Banned

button or hamilton......lucky fucker hamilton is hip grinding the pussycat nicole scherssinngerwatsitcalled......:mad: ....jammy bastard he is....

3. dannyboy

dannyboy Big Dog

Do my own little f1..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    0-60 in 3.5...not a bad buzz when your ass is an inch from the ground!

4. peppapig

peppapig Banned

looks cool as feck that danny boy:).......mini stig ye are.....lol.....any footage of ye on it??

5. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

danny that cart is bad ass, what engine?

6. dannyboy

dannyboy Big Dog

No vids peppa, unfortunately its on ebay...just dont have the time anymore :mad:

7. dannyboy

dannyboy Big Dog

Rotax max 125 mate

8. damon

damon Banned

I'm at the gp for the weekend, it's different but I prefer watching it on the t.v. They are seriously quick in real life!

9. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Mini stig! LMAO!

10. MCS

MCS CH Dog

I could agree with that, the Hobbs comentary is well worth. Never got to an F1 race when it was here but made it to a few LeMans series seeing them in person does put it in perspective

11. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Dannyboy that shifter kart is bad ass. How long u been doing it? My boy is 3 right now he has an electric quad, but when he gets comptent enough he will be doing karts or moto.

12. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Well the rbr boyz on the front row, has to be comforting 4 wbbr that vttl is starting ahead of him. LOL

13. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

nice cart danny boy. i have a friend that use to race them with danica patrick. he say she was real good back then also. one day i'd like to build one with a 4 stroke 250cc engine.

14. art

art Big Dog

them r bad as hell what one cost

15. MCS

MCS CH Dog

So what did you all think of the opening round????
    Didn't get a chance to see it but heard and saw times. Things look close n fast so far.
    Petrov the real deal???? disappointed because Kubica would have had that race with that car!!!

16. garth

garth Big Dog

Mclaren Mercedes,and Hamilton first then Button.A 2nd an 4th on race day one i'll take.:D

17. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Too Bad it wasn't Button 2nd.....Should be a good fight this year. looking forward to them getting to the european circuits.

18. garth

garth Big Dog

Mclaren Mercedes first win of the season.Hamilton's first win Button 3rd.

19. jacko

jacko CH Dog

do you know something we dont garth lol

20. MCS

MCS CH Dog

We will see if Hamilton can maintain. I love to see him lose, I just plain don't like the fella. I wish Button would up his pace and take the W's if McLaren does indeed have the better car. Two team shoot out for the title, how exciting!?!? Lol