1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Facebook pitbulls

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by joelkckit, Oct 10, 2011.

1. joelkckit

joelkckit Big Dog

HELLO SIR, DO YOU ANY FACEBOOKS ACCOUNTS? nway can u notice most of the facebooks pitbull wana be are bullys? actually I just had a discussion with this bully owner. he posted that his bully was a pitbull and I explain it to it that they are different. I'm just hoping I cud educate them regarding real apbt. "I dont hate bullies but what their saying that their bullies are apbt. plus they keep telling that they dogs are registerd as apbt even tho they look like bullys... what the hell is hapening... :confused:

2. joelkckit

joelkckit Big Dog

actuallly the funny thing is they all bullied me like their dog.. hehehe. they keep backing up my answer like telling me that without the apbt the bullies wont come out so the buttom line is bullies are also pitbulls... tsk.tsk... I just stop the discussion cuz it won't go anywhere regarding of what explaination that I wud give them.... feel sorry for them they really believe that their bullies are real apbt..

3. Facebook + talking dogs = complete fucking waste of time.

4. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!

5. CajunCountryK9

CajunCountryK9 Big Dog

Not much of a fan of the social networking sites anyway. Buncha teenagers, and alot of adults that act like teenagers, lol. Plus I have no need to tell the world what I'm doing every second of the day. My updates would be pretty monotonous. Taking care of dogs.....Taking care of kids.....working........taking care of dogs, again......LMAO!!!!! Plus, I like my PERSONAL life kept just that. PERSONAL.

6. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Gaud... I tried to leave Facebook but keep it up as a photo hosting site by deleting everyone, leaving all the groups, etc... and it won't let me! It keeps sending invites to old friends on it's own, adding people I deleted months ago. It's fucked up! lol Like trying to quit crack but your dealer keeps showing up at your door with a loaded pipe and a lighter! LMAO!

7. joelkckit

joelkckit Big Dog

actually guys they are making fun of me. the keep telling me that bully are pitbull... I just told okay if u said so. I told them maybe I'm wrong of all the research i've done of all the books that i've read and most of all the dogmen that i've talk to. I told them I guest i'm wrong to keep them shut up. they are completly narrow minded to know the truth. I guess the real pitbull are indanger species guys. they really, really think those blue hippos were pitbulls. plus they told me that they are 3 types of pitbulls! WHAT THE F**k!

8. joelkckit

joelkckit Big Dog

actually didn't know the FB thing but my wife just had one so he made me... i regret I commented on their post. and up to know I'm really, really surprise! they are mis inform bout the breed. tsk!

9. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Try being involved in rescue. That is a whole other horror show. Ignorance abounds. Even when presented with facts people would rather remain delusional.

10. joelkckit

joelkckit Big Dog

hehehe... I guess the media is a big impact on this and sometimes I don't get the mind set of all the rescue org. u'll kill a little pup coz it has a blood of a fighting dog? hmmm??? for their info. game bred dogs are so f**kin friendly to people to the extent that u cannot use them as a guard dog coz they are so, sooo friendly.

11. joelkckit

joelkckit Big Dog

infact I just visited my mom yesterday, she keeps telling me to get rid of my dog coz when my dog get hungry he will eat my son... see what the media does? even my mon had a pitbullmonstervirus going on.... plus the new trend about pitbull the bullies thing.... what a lyf!

12. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

There is the other side of it as well that is just as damaging... the people who think it's all how you raise them and think they can love away dog aggression and prey drive. I spent YEARS trying to educate the public and you just reach a point where you are banging your head against a wall. Not saying I've given up trying but I'm more realistic about the amount of people that will really "get it" and put the information to practical use.

13. joelkckit

joelkckit Big Dog

your 100% ryt sir. actually I want to drop bombs at them give some of the pointers but I just give up coz I know they wud not listen and their minds are fix...... so sad about whats hapening.