1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

False Litter?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by kalenhcc, Jan 9, 2016.

1. kalenhcc

kalenhcc Big Dog

Long story short I have a bitch that should be pregnant and looks like she is showing but today was the 70th day since she was bred. She didnt belly up much but her tits seem to be drooping and she is acting different like she has with her passed litters. Ive been checking her temp a couple times a day. Ive never had a false pregnancy just wondering if that could be a possibility or what.

2. old goat

old goat CH Dog

does she have milk ? they can go 71 days i know that myself . she may only have 1 or 2 . lay her on her side and see if you can feel anything .

3. hwm

hwm Big Dog

May be a breeched pup in the birth canal. Get her to the vet.

4. Thunder98

Thunder98 Big Dog

I don't know about false litter but have seen a false pregnancy where the female acted and seem to be pregnant. Even had milk no pups though. Had me fooled like hell....she bedded and everything. .took her to vet and they told me it was pseudo something meaning false pregnancy. ..i couldn't believe it..basically the breeding failed..

5. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Its a possibility but if you're questioning it you should be taking her to the vet for x-rays or ultrasound.