1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Fat bill live streaming now

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Blackpoison, May 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay87

Jay87 Pup

I would love to read that study myself

2. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Ijs a lockdown podcast would be much better... only met him once but walked a whole yard(someone elses who couldn't pull himself away from the computer tonmingle with his guest and look at his own dogs) just he and i, talked avkut the ones on the yard then, in the past, mine, his, shit hes seen. Cool ass dude and imo an overlooked wealth of first hand knowledge.

3. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

I will try to find it and post it if I can. Pretty sure he said the name of it in the article on carboplex article which is posted on this forum somewhere.

4. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

X2. There are a bunch of folks that are on board. Believe it or not, this bc dry raffle for Floyd began right here on this very sight. A couple of the members put word out on YouTube and at dog shows. Some.even offered to go and help complete the work.
    It has been a real pleasure.to.see.how things have came.togrther. Fat Bill, use to be on here back in the day if you recall, and has always been a wealth of great knowledge and memorobilia in regards to the dogs.
    We all seem to have fans in disguise, or nay sayers if you will, regardless of what we do in life. Respect to the game bred family, and all that do their best oto keep things going forward. Fat bills dedication to this cause has surpassed many of our efforts to help , but we all have did our part.
    Hats.off.to Carlos and all the folks to help. It has really been a pleasure to see this.

David Hunt likes this.
  5. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

Was going through agdt magazines , and found another hidden gift from fat bill. This time photo of Chinaman

Yesterday I found photo of him and bollero in middle of volume 4 agdt book .

Very cheeky. Lol

I was like wow..photo of Chinaman!! Lol

Plus original gr ch mayday photo signed by victor aycart.

Attached Files:

6. FrozenEli

FrozenEli Top Dog

Extremely common lol

7. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

Hey I was hoping it's original photo. Lol

8. FrozenEli

FrozenEli Top Dog

There was no study either! All bullshit

9. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

That's original

20210701_201318.jpg 20210702_181556.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2021
  10. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

Live live live

11. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Fat Bill is supposed to be interviewing Coy Dickenson the Texas Iron Man this Saturday night.

Fatman91, SKARS and ben brockton like this.
  12. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Lol that should be entertaining.

David Hunt and SKARS like this.
  13. SKARS

SKARS Pup

Ask him about Ch. RUDE Ricky whipping Ch.Bobby Joe.

14. Pullingcovers

Pullingcovers Top Dog

hopefully is sober but then again he is pretty entertaining when he is hammered!

15. Pullingcovers

Pullingcovers Top Dog

It wasn’t that special bro it was already common knowledge bj was a porcupine because Legend has it everyone saw bj was about to make an exit on 3 anyone with 2 eye saw Bobby’s hair sticking up like a Porcupine! Ironman has been around for along time you know what happen after! why bring up something that hurt someone so bad ! He probably love that dog more than himself! Lmfao jk I have no idea what the fuck your talking about

16. Pullingcovers

Pullingcovers Top Dog

hopefully is sober but then again he is pretty entertaining when he is hammered!

17. Pullingcovers

Pullingcovers Top Dog

18. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Don't care what ya'll say about coy. He was/is a hell of a bulldog man. Only negative I can think of is the Andy cap thing didn't happen and really should have. Think banjo would have ran through Andy under one hour though.

Revelator and David Hunt like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.