1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

feeding

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by d.g.76m, Jul 9, 2004.

1. d.g.76m

d.g.76m Pup

what are some of the quality feed being used on your yards? i currently use nutro but had tried diamond. the diamond price is good but the results were funky and messy s**t. any input would be helpful

2. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

Nutro Natural here...Haven't tried Diamond, can't find it here....

3. B-I-Z

B-I-Z Big Dog

I just switched from Eukanuba to Diamond and I'm very pleased with the results. They shit alot less than before and it's not runny. Coat is starting to look healthier too.

4. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

I feed SportMIX high protein... I like it alot.. Makes the dogs look their best... their muscle tone is great, and their coat is soft and shiny.... The price is pretty good on it too.... $17 for 50#...

5. anyone here uses country value? i'm into it right now...

6. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Diamond in the green bag here...works well for us for a maintance feed.

BB

7. gator

gator Big Dog

Uh o, didnt we do this once before and it led into the poll about Walmarts ol Roy?

8. LA_Headhunters

LA_Headhunters Big Dog