1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Female dog and her pups?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by MIKA, Jun 5, 2007.

1. MIKA

MIKA Big Dog

Hey folks, what do ya'll think about this dog and her pups? I think she might be mixed with something but I cant put my finger on it. The pups are 3 weeks[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. NC

NC CH Dog

Dunno much about the dog.. hard to tell for me. Just curious was this a planned litter or an accident or what? Just wondering why someone would have a dog they didn't know the breed of or anything else and allow her to be bred... if its an accident then I guess that's different.

3. MIKA

MIKA Big Dog

LOL, it wasn't planned as far as I know. A feller I work with "ADOPTED" this dog. I don't know a thing about her or who the daddy is to the pups. I told him to NOT SELL THESE PUPS!!! I was just wanting some opinions on what the mom is and what maybe the father to the pups are. I did tell him if he gave the pups away to kinda use his head on who he gives em to as we have enough BASHING of our breed!!!

4. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

The pups looks like a pitbull but who knows...tell your buddy if he wants to find them a good home to give them to family members.