1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Female Manbiter in Pitbull History...?

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Robert223, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Robert223

Robert223 Pup

Hi!

Are there any documented cases of female manbiters?
    I heard for example that honeybunch bit her owner once, but she sure as hell was no manbiter because of it!

Im asking cause i always hear about male manbiters but never heard a single story of a female with that kind of behaviour!

Take care,
    Rob

2. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I had a little female once that liked to bite.The only pitbull I ever had that problem with.

3. Christy_SYK

Christy_SYK Big Dog

Gary Hammond has a whole section in his book ( A Half Century with the American Pit Bull Terrier?? I think thats what it is called) On Manbiters and there are a couple of bitches in there.

4. Robert223

Robert223 Pup

Thanks guys!

I'll look into that!;)

5. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

aren't all females man biters? o wait your talking about dogs never mind!! lol:D

McNally*1 likes this.
  6. Christy_SYK

Christy_SYK Big Dog

LMAO....so true so true

7. Muck

Muck Pup

yammi i like men!! :D

8. WNK

WNK Big Dog

I heard that Crew's Red Little Lady was a manbiter... Any infos about that?

9. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

No, No, No, I think yo mean man eaters.....lmao:D

I had a bitch one time that was a carver/gardner/heinzel bred dog that was a definite man eater, I didn't breed her because of it. I mean she would go after you at 6 or 7 months old with very bad intentions not just people but dogs, cats, bikes or anything on wheels, come to think of it, probally anything that was moving towards us when she was being walked, she wasn't like that with my wife, the kids or myself, just everyone else, she was a big pain in the A$$

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2009
  10. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

Don't know were you herd that but she was not a man bitter

11. Tndog

Tndog Pup

A friend of mine had a old bitch from H.B. Boye in Oklahoma back in the early 80s she was a man eater she was dangerous

12. As we like'm

As we like'm Big Dog

If this footage is legit, I think it is obvious she was certainly not a manbiter...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OouzDZMG66U&NR=1[/ame]

13. aotea

aotea Pup

ive seen footage of tornado walking around the room full of dogmen she loved human attention by the look tht footage

14. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

Just a thought.I got one female that will bite,i cured this by taking her of the chain and in a pin.some will bite in some situations.like mine if she gets back on a chain she starts again but in the pin,house she is a sweethart.I dont consider her a man biter but some will.

15. As we like'm

As we like'm Big Dog

I knew a female when you petted her on her chain and just turnaround and walk away. She would grab you by your clothes or anything that was within her reach...
    She was a high intense female, all day jumping and digging!
    The trick was to walk backwards while petting her, untill the end of her chain. And then let her go...
    She was not HA, but you just had to know how to handle her...
    And I am talking about dog now;)

16. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

I got that pup matilda same as (as youn lik em) said. Will pants yahwhen yah leave. Or straight charge at yah. But with young kids shes fine. Other adults not so good. (mostly strangers) cause they dont see anyone but me around here. So its expexcted. You have to work with certain dogs carefully.

Some times they just get worked up and do dumb stuff.. .

17. Boze

Boze Top Dog

dont know how true thaqt is i seen tornado in a motel room full of people being friendly as hell

18. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

I'd dare anyone that didn't know them to try and pet Ch Betty or GrCH Sunshine. You probably wouldn't have had a hand left. There are just as many HA females as there are males.

19. PIt4life

PIt4life Banned

May I ask how one survives the [] with a HA dog? :o

20. Elmo

Elmo Big Dog

was there a time that a maneaters just went exit?
    i mean.. with the human friendly character the apbt has im sure that in the early days maneater went exit.
    Maybe an exeption every once in a while, but i got the feeling that now adays maneaters are accepted more and more.