1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Few days into pre keep

Discussion in 'Training & Behavior' started by determination, Apr 19, 2012.

1. determination

determination Big Dog

Just walking. And running on the bike thinking about geting a pull harness to she if she likes it i will post pic of her progress [​IMG]

2. determination

determination Big Dog

3. determination

determination Big Dog

Sorry pics not working i think i need to wait 24 hours because i just uploaded the pic to game dog

4. determination

determination Big Dog

X2012-04-19_20-47-15_518-1.jpg [im[/attach] 2012-04-19_20-33-25_319.jpg i think it will work

5. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

Good looking little dog. Good luck with her

6. determination

determination Big Dog

Thank you might try out some k9 super fuel or vertex but dont think i need it

7. Im using RF-1 right now and im liking what im seeing.

8. determination

determination Big Dog

Here is a pic of red playing with my moms dog the only dog she gets along with she tought him everyhing he knows lol i interduced her to him when he was 6 weeks old very carefully their only aloud to play when i am watching them and i keep her in check with certai 2012-04-22_11-36-00_865-1.jpg 2012-04-22_11-36-00_865-1.jpg n nosies.

9. determination

determination Big Dog

10. determination

determination Big Dog

Sorry wrong pic i suck at taking pics and posting them

11. determination

determination Big Dog

Red steraching 2012-04-21_14-37-53_826-1.jpg

12. determination

determination Big Dog

What kind of harness do you guys use for dragging chains? I was lookin at brown dogs and still waters i was looking for a multipurpose one but i guess a real deal pull harness might be the way to go any pull comps in ohio soon

13. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

u suck at taking pictures

as for a draging harness, buy a wp harnass... how difficult is it

14. determination

determination Big Dog

Thank you for confirming my shitty picture taking ability i now know not to pursue a career in photography lol i take them on my phone so if what i am taking a pic of moves its gets all messed up that my excuse i am going to see if i can record and just take a frame from that next time

15. determination

determination Big Dog

Or i could just tell her to stay and point at the wall and tell her to watch it like i did in the one above

16. determination

determination Big Dog

2012-04-24_18-44-23_797-1.jpg Red after a 45 min walk and 30 min run on the bike she did real good only slowed done to a fast pace for a little and went right back to hauling ass

17. sega

sega Big Dog

how old is that little yellow bitch?

18. determination

determination Big Dog

Almost 4 years old

19. determination

determination Big Dog

Adding missing link plus to diet should of tryed rf1 k9 super fuel or vertex but i thought i would try this out still havent order a harness

20. general

general Big Dog

your bitch is in season/ heat .