1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Few Pics

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Zylonist, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Zylonist

Zylonist Big Dog

2. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

That's a nice once Zylonist !

3. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

Dog looks happy nice pics beautiful scenery

4. Zylonist

Zylonist Big Dog

Thanks to both of you. Pics show a little dark but I'm not to camera savy.

5. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

Good looking dog like the backyard too nice setup

6. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

I was going to say the same thing as ursaminor. I was looking at putting up a new fence on one of my houses. Do you know the name of that type of fence design you have Zylonist ? I like the look.

7. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

Got a pedigree on that looker Zylonist ?

8. Zylonist

Zylonist Big Dog

Horizontal fencing, if I'm not mistaken it's barnyard fencing. Anyhow, Sire is Kemo x Negra

9. Zylonist

Zylonist Big Dog

Ursaminor thanks.....

10. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Nice pics man! I also like the fence. I like them all but the 3rd pic I like the best.

11. Zylonist

Zylonist Big Dog

Thanks Treez, yeah the third pic you get a feel of what her structure looks like...