1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

first introduction to spring pole video

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Tonck1, Jul 21, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Tonck1

Tonck1 Pup

2. Tonck1

Tonck1 Pup

All comments welcome.. Pretty new to the site. Seems like some decent people on here. The spring pole set up consists of a punchbag frame, a D ring and a surprisingly strong little bungie cord.. Soon going to add an actual spring. - Tonck1

3. Bishop123

Bishop123 Big Dog

Be careful. In some places it's illegal. Some ignorant people consider it equipment to train to f__ht and will give you a fine.

4. Tonck1

Tonck1 Pup

Mate I live in the uk.. The breed is illegal full stop. Its purely a toy, he knows that, I know that. He's a lovely dog, would only bite if the situation called for it. - Tonck1

5. DutchGame

DutchGame Big Dog

Nice Staff. Is he Tank?

6. Tonck1

Tonck1 Pup

No mate, don't know his lines tbh.. Apparently, sire was an import from texas. Have heard the dam was from florida but can't confirm. Nice dog though bruva I'm tellin ya