1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

First time pitbull owner (How does she look?)

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Reeves, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Reeves

Reeves Pup

Hey guys, new to the site. Belle is my 5 month old pitbull, i would say she weighs in at about 25lbs right now. Just looking for some feedback as far as her build and frame and maybe some insight as to how big I could expect her to get.
    Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. rroscoe

rroscoe Lightner Hemphill / Colby

The biggest issue is spend time with your Dog then you will have what you want ..she looks like she will go upto 55 lb's depends do you know what the weight of the parents were ? ..Make sure you give her plenty of walks and exercise and don't feed her too much and make her fat ..that shortens a dogs life and bring health problems ..welcome to the site and good luck with the dog ..

3. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Welcome to the madhouse. Dog looks good. I agree with roscoe's post, good exercise and enough food but not too much. Thanks for sharing pics.

4. david6725

david6725 Pup

Hey great looking dog and I don't mean any disrespect but if you put some knoxs gelatin in her water about a teaspoon maybe a lil less every day her ears might stand up a little straighter. That and you can watch videos on how to tape her ears that will correct them. But it's your dog and she looks great

5. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Whats wrong with her ears?

6. david6725

david6725 Pup

In the middle picture they are laying funny it just may be how she is holding them but I thought they may always be like that. I had a dog with crazy ears and with the remedy I mentioned it fixed them. I wasn't trying to throw off on the man's dog or start an argument.

7. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

they go through a wacky ear phase, no need for intervention, just a phase.

8. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Don't worry about how ears look or lay. Cosmetic looks should be the last concern with this breed.