1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Five Dog Night

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Hoyden, May 27, 2007.

1. Hoyden

Hoyden Top Dog

Start with my two dogs, Petey & Birdie, then add in SisMorphine with Wally, her Greyhound and Athena, the Alapaha Bulldog and then our friends Sarah and Jeremy came over with their pit bull, Berkley and you have a Five Dog Night.

Of course, you KNOW I had to come up with some hair brained idea to get a picture of ALL FIVE DOGS sitting together, right??

[​IMG]
    And we begin with our ONLY successful picture of all five dogs. (And boy, was there was alot of dog wrangling involved!)

And these are some of the not so successful pictures!

[​IMG]
    Alyssa, move your arm!!

[​IMG]
    PHEW!! What stinks? Birdie says, "Wally, is that YOUR breath??"

[​IMG]
    Athena! We said STAY!!

[​IMG]
    Damn Puppy with ADHD!!

[​IMG]
    Hey, get that puppy back here!!

[​IMG]
    Birdie says, "I think Berkley farted!" Athena says, "That's DISGUSTING!"

Wally said, "Screw you crazy bulldogs! I'm gonna go sleep in my nest on the deck!"

[​IMG]
    The Gremlin is concentrating on holding Athena still and getting Petey to cooperate.

[​IMG]
    Cheese!!

2. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

I be loving the first one!

3. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Great pics! I've wondered where you've been hiding, Hoyden. :)

4. the one at the end with the gremlin grinning ear to ear is my favorite! she's a little cutie! especially with her arm around the dog like that. :)

5. Hoyden

Hoyden Top Dog

In my sewing room :) I go to work, come home, sew until dinner, eat, sew until late late at night, go to bed and start over.

I'm up to my butt in dog collar stuffs.

6. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

great pics!:D

7. Suki

Suki Guest

:D What GREAT pics! I LOVE them! Glad you guys got to hook up!

8. Phebes

Phebes Guest

Wonderful pictures
    [​IMG]

9. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

now that is talent...Cuddles, Notch, and Tess are just determined not to be in the same picture all at the same time. lol.

10. Hoyden

Hoyden Top Dog

It's not talent, it's four human alpha females, three armed with treats, one with a camera. The dogs didn't have a choice or a chance. ;)

11. Cute pic!!