1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Foolzball!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mudville_Monsta, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

Please tell me someone is watching this Ole Miss game right now?!!?!? Wallace is such a joke. 42 to 0

2. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

That's the story of Ole Miss, Good Bo, Bad Bo.... When he's good, he's real good.... And when he's bad, he's really bad!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

GO PACK GO!!!!!
    [​IMG]

Sent from my microwave using Tapatalk

4. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Go ducks!!!!!

5. Augustus

Augustus Big Dog

Cowboys even though I have had no faith in many years.Not a Romo fan

6. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!
    And its S.O.S over hear lol (Same Old Skins)

7. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

BUCKEYES BABY! Next one I have to stay Neutral...but it's gonna be a good one.

8. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Ohio State- Bama was a good one..... Duck ran the noles off the field

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

10. shotgun wg

shotgun wg Big Dog

That crap hurts just watching. I took a hit to the earhole in high school. First thing that hit the ground was my head. Took a minute to figure out which way the huddle was. That is one of those knock ur pecker in ya watch pocket hits. Ouch.

Shotgun
    Arkansas

11. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

LMFAO, Never heard it put like that.

12. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

13. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

Cowboys fan. They find a way to suck me back in every time I look away. Not a big Romo fan myself. I was sold on Roger Dodger/Tony Dorsett/Too Tall/Randy White and Tom Landry.

I like Pete Carroll as well. They fly all over the field like a college team. He looks like a RA RA RA guy and that is always a hard sell to guys making millions. I thought it showed earlier this year, and I think it will be hard to sustain it for any period of time. He seems to generate a lot of energy, especially with the younger players. It is the 'most fun' in the NFL.

I too prefer the college game over the NFL. As exciting as it is this time of year in a few days it will be over. Bummin'. S

14. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

I love both...NFL and CF. I commish 6 very complex fantasy leagues each year. Not those rinky-dink standard leagues. You'd best know some football.

I'm also a pac 12 guy, although I'm in SEC country. I was kind of glad to see Ohio State beat Bama because I'm for new faces in the National Championship game. I think it's good for college football.

As to the pros, I think AZ had best find a way to run the football and not have QB turnovers to survive, as Carolina has recently gotten a bit of their shit together and is looking more solid.

I'm an old Rams fan, and I think a true fan stays true to their teams. Anyone can shout out for who's winning. Bandwagoners.

I'm afraid it looks like 'Hawks and Pats, but I'd much rather see a Broncos vs. Cowboys Superbowl. Dynasties aren't really all that fun to me. Wouldn't mind seeing a return by the Steelers but with LeVeon out, they may struggle.

Anyway, it all should be interesting with one losing record team actually having home field, and so many key injuries. AJ Green is out, also. Coaching is gonna come into play this week. I'm looking forward to it all and ....... GO DUCKS!

15. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

OH. And if Rodgers is whole, watch that Pack. Could have 2 green and yellow champions this year. LOL

16. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Alright people, just around the corner again.

I have to say I'm satisfied with our draft this year, first time in yrs....lol.

WR Cooper, DE Edwards were on my radar for the team. But we picked up some other nice backups, young talent, and let go of some weight. Looks like we may be getting on that good foot. To bad we may be moving again....O well......RAAAAAIIIIDDDDEEERRRRRRRS!

17. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

It will be interesting to see how Amari Cooper does .I am a Bama fan so I have had the pleasure of watching him many times.He has a great attitude and a hard worker, so it will be interesting to see what kind of impact as a rookie he will have on a pro team.Maybe none.! Personally I think he will make a impact this season at some point.

18. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

I think he will Bama. We need some real WR's with hands and not the old Al Davis Speed killes theory. We let go one or two of our receivers since he was picked up so I have a good hunch he will get some good play time.

We picked up Crabtree, a typical Raider move. Pass him up in the draft and take him later after more wear & tare. Our QB needs more targets and just got reunited with one of his old college mates. Hoping for an upswing in our momentum this yr.

19. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

WAKE'M UP! RAAAAAAAAIIIIIIDDDDEEEERRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSS! WHOOOO! Looking better than expected. Preseason only so I'm not gonna be all gung ho...lol. But I like what Jack Del Rio has done for the team so far.

REPRESENT YOUR SIDE!

20. thecableguy

thecableguy Big Dog

I hope so because it's been a ruff ride...