1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

For redgoodbye!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by crushbones, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

no problem!!..a small dedication from me to u!!..I'm trying to blow u up homie!!...I want to see if Sean combs will give u a call from listening to ur music

2. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Lmaoooooo. Ill even post it here lol. Right on crushboners thread. Hi hater lmfao. This shits priceless lol

3. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

OMG the dead has risen!

4. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I hope that shit is better than before!!!....that last shit u had was straight ass!!...roflmao!!!!!!!

5. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

I dont think u like me huh copbones. Probobly convinced I dont like you. NOT TRUE!! Youre my fuckkin favorite. You are fu,kin hillarious!

6. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I am going to put Crush and Red in a booth and let them battle it out free style baby!!! LMAO

7. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Im not dead Cynth just bussy workin, hangin with the fam and makeing produceing promoting and performing some of the worst hip hop you will ever lay ears on. Bwahhhbh lmao ..wheww....anyways I only have acess to the net via my android. So I only stop by errry now and then.

8. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Copbones???....yeah, imagine that!!..if there was any cop in me I should have arrested myself by now!!...lol...dat shit don't run in my bloodline homie!!...wasn't bred from curs!!...damn, I'm surprised u haven't figure that out by now!!..lol

9. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Bwahhhhha ha! That would be the day huh lmao. Hell I aint no puff daddy but I wouldent let crush fetch me cheese cake lol

10. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

Well good to hear! Glad you are doing good!

11. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

LMFAO!!! I wish you much success in your career endevors Red. It's also good seeing you back online! You always crack me up ... I was wondering where you went to I will never forget the day you gave me shit for my handle in chat!!! hahahaha ;) Good seeing you bro take care.

12. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I wouldn't have too!!..ur fatass would get it ur damn self!!!...lmao!!

13. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Red, wat do u think about the music???..u like????....roflmao!!...I'm dying over here!!

14. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Youre boy is talented. Tell him keep up the good work but do so right before you confess youre intrest in men, put youre whole yard down, and jump from on top a,chair and a bunchha books and hang youreself with one of youre yardshiters chain set up and coller. Lmao

15. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

I thought dude got to the point. I also like the stuff Redgoodbye put on too. Better than the fake ass shit on the radio if you ask me.

16. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Top Dog

Lmmfao RA TARD

17. art

art Big Dog

lol red cool as hell in my book

18. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

i hate rap of all kinds

19. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Then this aint the thread for you lol. I see you Art. Sup homie. Sup Sadie. Thanks to Mccoy and the rest of yall who take the time to check out my music.

20. AGame

AGame CH Dog

I was talking Underground Eminem and Yelawolf ain't Underground hell Yelawolf and Jelly on mutliple tracks together Jellyroll is signed to 3-6 mafia and lil wytes label if you ain't heard of jellyroll then you damn sure ain't listening to good Music and that last album Em did with royce was fucking Garbage there are like maybe 2 good songs on the entire album

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.