1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

For redgoodbye!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by crushbones, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

:deadhorse:
    :deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

2. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Everyone of em's album have went platinum nomatter if they are garbage or not!...jellyroll and the other dudes u are talking either dont have a deal or they don't even go gold!!...3 6 mafia has been garbage!!..they won that Grammy for that one song and tear da club up was a hit but the rest of that shit is pure horrible!!..did u kno my boy is from tenn??...he's laughing at u right now talking about jellyroll!!...lmao!!

3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

No crush, u can do it in la too! Lol stop watchin boyz n the hood, get off the front porch n get ya sum life experience before talkin hood politics!

4. art

art Big Dog

agree at less some body know's muise

5. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

6. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Come on guys.... if we can get on a serious note for one second there is something Id like to address. Cockbones takes pipe day'ly...jus sayin lol

7. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

WTF!!...u kno wat??...this is not even worth my comments!!...ima let u believe that!!

8. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Im really starting to think ur gay!!...u make alot of gay comments!!...where dey do that at!!

9. AGame

AGame CH Dog

LMAO i could give 2 shits what your boy is saying i know a sick ass artist when i hear one and Jellyroll is one bad ass mofo wether he goes gold or not dont mean shit to me he is a sick as artist and if you would just listen to some of his solo albums you would realize that shit to beyond that he is one hell of a freestyle artist too this is all about opinions and they are like assholes we all have one but you act like yours matters more than others LOL guess what it doesn't and imma be laughing about you the entire time im bumping jellys shit

10. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Good thinkin crush!

11. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Top Dog

Didn't you know crushbones opinion does matter more lmao. Kinda like this gay ass thread he started, like redgoodbye really gives a fuck what cocksucker I mean crushbones says lmao. But if it helps him sleep at night let him do it lol

12. art

art Big Dog

13. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

14. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Now thats what im talkin about art on everyone of his solo albums every song is a good one aint no BS where u get 1-2 good songs on an album and that not even one of his best

15. art

art Big Dog

very tru dude just o0f the hook
    pluse peps make good beat's 4 him

16. art

art Big Dog

17. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

18. KingFisher.

KingFisher. Big Dog

19. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Shit i ain't going to lie i love me some classical alot of the best artists and instrumentalists attended juilliard but play for some heavy bands they took what they learned and went a different direction is all

20. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Birds of a feather, flop together!!..crimsonghost, rgb, lwg...all of u are fat muthafukkas!!....all of u all don't know shit!!...and all of y'all don't have shit on ur yard worth feeding!!!...can't nothing on you all's yard fukk with anything, ANY FUKKIN THING ON MY YARD!!!..I put my life on it!!...fukkin clowns!!...can't none of u clowns see me!!...I make more money in one night then u suckers make in a year!!!...lol.....this thread was for rgb so I expect for him to come on here and talk shit but u other 2 bitches just want to be bitches I guess!!...I read niccas from far away and both u dudes are straight hoes, lames!!...dis dude lwg got 4000 post so I kno he don't kno a muthafukkin thing!!...lol...dude stay on the site all day postin nothing!!..get yo ass offline and do something clown!!!...crimsonghost got booted from being a mod because he's dumb and don't kno shit!!...lol...fatass dude!!..lol!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.