1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

For those who want some money!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by crushbones, Sep 15, 2011.

1. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Miss st cannot throw the ball for shit!!...well on to the next game!!...Toledo+21

2. elibred

elibred Big Dog

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Miss st will never be wit the big boys!!...they can't coach for shit!!

4. Jim_G

Jim_G Big Dog

give it up dude..keep your day job! LOL

5. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Uhhhh dude!!...u better ask around or find post by me gambling!!...lol...just cause I lost tonite don't mean shit!!!...lol

6. Jim_G

Jim_G Big Dog

take the Patriots this weekend and get your money back.

7. I had LSU and the under. Under was a lock the whole game but the spread was in question till late in the game. Could've went either way in the 4th quarter.

BTW I had to give 4 but after last weeks win by LSU I couldn't stay off em.

8. skratchr81

skratchr81 Big Dog

im rich! lsu baby!

9. skratchr81

skratchr81 Big Dog

i dont understand why ms. st. pulled their qb. i mean hes not great but hes better than that other douche

10. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

good hit boogie!!...I got Toledo+21 tonight...LARGE!!!!

11. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Omg!!...nobody is going to get this money wit me tonite???...Smh!!

12. I got toledo +21 and under 61 I also have Iowa st +4

Let's hear em for tomorrow :)

13. They making me nervous crushbones! WTF is wrong with the toledo coach and his play calling down as much as they are? We can still give up a fg but damn I'm nervous! The under should stay good though and Iowa St looks good for now

14. Where you at crush? This is the craziest shit I ever seen here! Hopefully that fucking Boise won't go all score happy with 4 min left!! I don't have a lot of faith though. Oh and have you ever seen more missed extra points in one game? My fat ass could kick better than these clods!!! LOL

15. Fucking homo defense faggots on Toledo can suck cock. That horse tooth fucking coach of Boise running up the score can suck a cock too. I hope Moore gets his fucking leg broke next game.

16. Jim_G

Jim_G Big Dog

damn crush, 0 for 2 ? ..take the Patriots tomorrow and get your money back.

17. These were my picks today

West Virgina -1 winnder
    Clemson -3 winner
    Iowa -3 winner........took a hell of a comeback in the 4th
    Michigan -30 loser......should have won but they settled for a fg with 4 min left :(
    Wisconsin -17 1/2 winner
    Notre Dame -5 winner
    Texas Tech -21 winner

Normally I like to take some dogs but I loved all these favorites.

I didn't bet tonight but I liked Oklahoma -4 and the over in OK St vs Tulsa which was 68

I was happy with what I had won so said fuck it for the night :)

18. venom

venom Top Dog

that isnt a sure bet itself... its easier picks this week than that game.

19. Jim_G

Jim_G Big Dog

there is no such thing as a "sure bet" in gambling venom.

BTW Boogie, nice score in today's picks man..

20. Thanks man. My oklahoma pick hit. Like i said didn't bet it but it was good. The ok st vs tulsa game is in delay. Guess it's lightning. I doubt it will get played this late now. It never even started I don't think