1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Formal Introduction for Me and The Dogs

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kinggatorpits, Oct 18, 2007.

1. kinggatorpits

kinggatorpits Big Dog

Hey Everyone,
    I've been lurking here for a lil bit thought i would take a min to introduce me and my dogs. I reside in N Ga...and I'm a plumber.

1st up is my boy Jager he's 9 months old,weighs about 70 lbs and he is scatterbred Alligator/Colby/Red Devil.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next is my girl Dutchess, she is the sister to Jager she's about 50 lbs and is scatterbreed Alligator/Colby/Red Devil.

[​IMG]

Here is my other girl Kilo she's about 13 weeks old and she is scatterbreed corderio/chinaman/jeep.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If any of you guys wanna know more about us or the dogs just feel free to ask.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2007
  2. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

Hello and welcome to the boards. Nice pictures you got of your dogs.

3. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

They're cute. That white one has a great ear set. I LOVE ears like that.

4. kinggatorpits

kinggatorpits Big Dog

thanks guys yea i like the way here ears decided to set...i was going to crop them but i like em to much.

5. Welcome to the board, and happy posting. Nice pics.

6. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Welcome! Hope you enjoy, though it seems you said you already have been. :)

7. kinggatorpits

kinggatorpits Big Dog

yea i just been laying low and reading up on everything...this site has been a big help to me and is by far the best forum i've ever join... I hope to learn alot for the old tyme dog men around here.

8. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

Welcome to the site,quick question and i ain't being mean or anything.how is that white dogs hearing? reason i ask is i have seen a couple dogs in my day like that that was hard of hearing.she has color in her eyes so she should be ok but i was just curious.

9. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Welcome to the site. Nice looking dogs. Kilo is adorable.

10. Michele

Michele Guest

Welcome to the forum.. Your dogs are beautiful....

11. Suki

Suki Guest

Good to have you here. Nice looking dogs you got there!

Enjoy your time here. :)

12. kinggatorpits

kinggatorpits Big Dog

Old Timer...she not hard of hearing that I know of she comes when i call her and she knows her name...and she's not an albino her eyes are green and her nose has turned almost solid black since that pic...and she has black skin spots under her white..she healthly she's been to the vet several times for routine checks ups when I first got her I thought she might be albino and I was going to return her to the breeder if she was due to the health problems albino dogs have they have more severe problems as I was informed by my vet.

13. Michele

Michele Guest

Do all white dogs have black spots under the white because my JC is all white and he has black spots too....

14. jr Pit Guy

jr Pit Guy Big Dog

Michele, Duke had one red spot on the back of his neck about the size of a pinky tip. I've never seen a pure white dog that wasn't albino, close, but not pure white. JMHO. The only thing I can assume is because white is recessive to all colors, even red, and white in our dogs is actually a form of piebald. The ones that appear pure white are really classified as extreme piebald, from a scientific point of view.

kinggatorpits, you say Jager and Dutchess are scatterbred Alligator/Colby/Red Devil, which Alligator are you talking about?

Also, welcome to the site.

15. kinggatorpits

kinggatorpits Big Dog

their mother was a pup from a breeding of Ch. Garretts Al E. Gator...my 2 pups came with UKC papers and the white one with ADBA I never sent any of them any I have planned to try and find a Kennel Club and get them all reg. there so I can compete at different events with all of them..I'm kinda tryin to get that down home feelin from one of them.

16. jr Pit Guy

jr Pit Guy Big Dog

17. kinggatorpits

kinggatorpits Big Dog

yea that's him.

18. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

Yeah i thought i seen some color wich made me think she wasn't a albino wich is a good thing.the vet was right most all albino dogs are plauged with health problems most common is being deaf is what i have seen.glad to hear that she ain't a albino and her hearing is good.

19. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

no michele all white dogs don't have black spots,,,, silly gurl,,,lmao,,, i'm just messin with ya:D but my solids haven't had black spots but some do ,,, some of mine may have one spot but not a bunch like a dalmation

20. kinggatorpits

kinggatorpits Big Dog

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.....and OT I loved the thred with all your stories in it reminds me of my great uncle.