1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

foul play

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by enjoi, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Michele

Michele Guest

ditto to this........

how are you paying for dog food?

Did you go to the shelter and explain to them what happened?

did you ask them to hold on to the dog for a bit so you could get the money to get the dog out?

2. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

im sorry for your loss. Hopefully things will work themselves out and you can get your dog back. thats one of the hardest things in the world to deal with. Tell the assholes nextdoor to you to bath in vaseline and run as fast as they can at an elephants ass.

3. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

Honestly, knowing you have a neighbor so close that doesn't like your dog and leaving it outside is asking for trouble. My neighbors have called every government agency to complain about my dogs and I would NEVER leave my dogs outside unattended.

I'm sorry for your situation, but I would also sell everything I own and beg for the money to get my dog back.

Owning a dog and struggling to feed it is a different story. I have owned dogs almost my entire life. I have struggled to pay for feed several times. In this economy someone can be making $20/hour one day and no longer have a job the next. I personally will not give up my responsibilities because of a temporary situation. Trying to re-home adult APBT's is not easy.

4. GAowner

GAowner Pup

yeah, ive been on the receiving end of that beating here, it aint fun but it makes you smarten up

I understand the $$ money situation. Things are tight here. We just got a pup who we thought was up on her shots. Now we find out she needa all shots, has some infection and will probably cost some $$$ tomorrow at the vet. And our kitty, is sick with an eye infection and fever so that cost us money.

If you are out of work, go to the labor pool, they payyou at the end of the day. Can you pawn smething? Imagine how you'll feel when you loose your dog permanently

good luck