1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Frank White

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Tommygunn, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Tommygunn

Tommygunn Big Dog

Anyone know of some southern kennels runnin this besides TG?

2. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

I hear good things about them ''LITTLE FRANK'' dogs

3. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I got a Little Frank male 9 months. Love him. Still waitin for him to flip the switch. IMO what better place to get it than from the source? TG has access to so much of that blood that it would be hard pressed to find anybody else breeding better stock than him. He gets pick of every litter if he wants it.

4. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

thought you were talkin bout biggie lol jp

5. Tommygunn

Tommygunn Big Dog

Not looking for that heavy of a price tag though, but thanks for the info

6. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

pm me & i will hit you up with a homie I got in GA, just dropped a litter HEAVY Frank White... or email me at roe1880@yahoo.com

7. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Sometimes you get what you pay for and sometimes the price can come down if you negotiate a little;)

8. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

Any peds on those Little Frank dogs? As for Earl Jr. dogs, would the Frank White dogs be the way to go?

9. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I can't post the ped cause I don't have him on there yet. Its Little Frank to his sister Snowball. My boy is 9 months now. I love that little knuckle head. As Far as with the Earl Jr. I dont see why not. After looking into his ped, I think there's a lot of possibilities......Rascal, Homer, Honeybunch, Chinaman, 25% Bolio, lots of Eli/Carver back there....... He's still too young to say how much I REALLY like him.

10. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

Wow just seen your pups ped, that's a very tight breeding, nice! Just asking cause i've heard good things about Hillside Rat dogs also. Good luck with your pup.

11. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

You got some of those Earl Jr. dogs or you just thinkin about it?

12. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

No, just been interested on the Earl Jr line of dogs for quite some time. What crosses have you seen that's been successful?

13. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Somebody posted a good lookin ped on my page. Earl Jr. x Alligator. Looked pretty good. No Frank White in it though.

14. garbayo

garbayo Pup

i stay down in miami and i am looking for a good male to breed my bitch into

15. garbayo

garbayo Pup

anyone know a good kennel

16. rocco

rocco Big Dog

how u keepin dogs in miami?