1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

frisco,garner's fat baby,rascal

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by deadrabbitsoc., May 12, 2010.

1. drunkmuppet

drunkmuppet Big Dog

I want to know what vet did this and didn't raise a flag. That's the vet for me.

2. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

amen....that was one of the first thing i though of. ive got a good ol boy who understands yard accidents, but those are few and far between

3. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

lol a vet likethat stays close to the vest. Doubt you'll be getting a name

4. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

word........

5. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

you just cant help yourself to get correct info before you post

he won four in a row and was picked up on his 5th and ran a belly crawling courtesy and produced like a mofo

1beat B.Boys' Apache in 1:00 at 37lbs...
    2 beat Heerslap&Shorty's Dapper Dan in 1:00 at 37lbs..
    3 beat Odd Couple's Art in :49 at 37 1/2lbs...
    4 beat Untouchables' Lil Rob in :53 at 38lbs...
    5 lost to a son of Banjo. game belly crawling courtesy

6. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

He got probably confused with Simba.

7. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i just wanna see pups and how they turn out

8. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

I am not confused, but if you think he was picked after a game scratch oh well.

9. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

he was picked up and ran a courtesy, not oh well.

you may not be confused but you are wrong

10. preme

preme CH Dog

thats wat i was thinking ..

wats good mt

11. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

I was told there something to do with a bitch in heat being used earlier in the same corner. I could be wrong as this was years ago. You are more informed than me. I will ask you this, if rebel was such a game talented dog why was he not bred more?

12. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Simba quit? I know thats those that should know do and what not but i havent kept a close eye on TG's dogs til here recently..and info..PM me if you'd like im just curious..
    ecspecially since TG has him as a historically significant stud on his web...lol

13. deadrabbitsoc.

deadrabbitsoc. Big Dog

7 healthy pups. seems to me his sperm is still functioning. thx for the input tho.

14. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

good deal, you using any suppliment or different diet to help with the count?

15. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

simba quit on top, rank. ruff cur like alot of eli dogs. thats what happens when a rough one runs into a game/tough one.
    he produced his share of good dogs though.

16. deadrabbitsoc.

deadrabbitsoc. Big Dog

jus a raw diet.

17. Caos

Caos CH Dog

well my friend I think you're wrong in your words if we never bred a dog cause he have some quiters on his ped we will never bred dogs!

18. deadrabbitsoc.

deadrabbitsoc. Big Dog

dogs reproductive system seem to function regularly and properly when on natural diet. older brood are still dropping 10 pups and older males like tyson still have sperm that puts atleast 7 or 8 on the ground.all depends on how you feed your animals and how long you keep puttin bullshit in their system(cheap sud-par food and steriods)

19. deadrabbitsoc.

deadrabbitsoc. Big Dog

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=368026
    5mths and looking like a hollingsworth dog (big boned)!!!!

20. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

[​IMG]