1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

frisco,garner's fat baby,rascal

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by deadrabbitsoc., May 12, 2010.

1. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

Nice, after looking at that male I was surprised not to see some Mayday listed.

2. Ricky1969

Ricky1969 Big Dog

I agree, I see Double joints all over the place

3. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

Were was the courtesy scratch? I love it, picked, picked up game. I wasn't there so I don't know, but picked up game is always a little suspect to me. Hell you can pick up game with yours standing in the corner about to take the count. Alot of people have done it to avoid the cur label. Oh well ancient history now.

4. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

it was already addressed that he did complete the courtesy scratch

5. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

Where was it stated?

6. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Thought it said it specifically in the report but I also heard he did complete it. Where did you hear he didnt?

7. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

The report said nothing about it. It is funny how they mention details about a sponge and say nothing about a courtesy. This is a pretty important detail to leave out if it occured. What I heard was he kind of lost intrest. This was from a gent I met in passing. Like I said I was not there so I don't know. This cat may have had an axe to grind like so many when it comes to frisco and his offspring. Anyway thanks for the report I have never read it until now.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2010