1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

funniest game-dog comments.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by junkyard, Jun 16, 2010.

1. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

well after going through some posts and a couple of threads ive fell back on of late, one made me laugh my head off, and stuck in my head for a few laughs later on simple but funny.
    so has there been any posts or smart arse remarks that nearly made you wet yourself from anyone?

my current fav was on a thread about some fellas dodgy website trying to peddle dogs. Said OP gets a two page reaming and obviously is looking for a bit of love.................from at least one person, understandable when hes been called out on all of it.

anyways i wanna know whats made you guy laugh?

current fav; poster, Magdelena: "we do give ass pats here........they just hurt!"

simple but funny, nice one mag i loved it.:)

2. peppapig

peppapig Banned

feck junk.....your gunna av us looking through site again....lol.....this gunna be a hard one....cracking topic tho....:D

3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

This should be good

4. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Damn near anything Peppa posts LMAO

5. peppapig

peppapig Banned

theres over 300 pages on normal chat as it is...then theres the rest of forum:eek:..feck me:eek:.....this guna be a post that goes for ages:eek:....my mental stamina might not last....

6. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

7. preme

preme CH Dog

lmao^^^^^^^^^^

8. art

art Big Dog

lol .....o shit

9. bionic

bionic Big Dog

I'm gonna go with AGame on this one. Whenever I see peppa's avatar in a thread, I know it's going to be gold.

Feck me!

10. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

well , this one isnt a flat out diss nor is it comedy gold, but i could feel mr Agames frustation as i read this post, hence the fact that five minutes later im still laughing my head off! thank you sir , top shelf stuff.

Agames Quote

Plain and fucking simple Kira came on hre not knowing shit and apparently hasnt read as much as he/she says they have and they still dont know shit and with the attitude they have wont ever know shit so why even fucking bother folks this is one of those people you let be a dumbass and dont teach em a damn thing because they wouldn't know what to do with the information anyway
    <!-- / message -->

11. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

took the words out of my mouth.. lol

12. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

13. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

lmfao junkyard.

14. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

15. peppapig

peppapig Banned

i cant see it?:(....wont link me......hmmmmm.....i can guess why....ohhhhhh monkey boy.....have you taken away certain privelidges??:p :butt:

16. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

Hell, I can't see it either. Oh well.

17. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

awee boo. they banned us all from it

18. peppapig

peppapig Banned

you see.....its a dictatorship......lmao....:D:D:D

19. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Well what i said was Kira had stated that we were a bunch of homos and i simply stated you calling us homos huh i said if you had as many dicks sticking out of you as you had stuck in your ass you would look like a porcupine :D

20. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

did that thread get that bad? lol