1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Funny meme & video thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ben brockton, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Some years back I was in a car crash that almost killed me. I ended up with a rough case of bells palsey for a spell...

I had went to meet a friend and during out consistent "roasting" he looked at me and said "shut the fuck up paraplegic face".... I laughed harder than anyone there.

AGK likes this.
  2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

My dad had Bells Palsy around 10 years ago. Never found out as to why. Whole 1 side of his face drooped, looked like the guy from the Goonies. it was so peculiar as to why it happened.

Did yours ever go away? His Did after about a year and a half.

3. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

I mean I have a slope.... but you would've had to seen me before to notice it for real.... the one side of my face "relaxes" way more when I'm drunk or stoned... and it is opposite all the muscles and nerve damage

AGK likes this.
  4. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Also I'm vain so I took the hank Williams jr approach... I grew a beard, wear a hat, and shades whenever possible lol. Your be amazed how good you looked when you cover 3/4 of your face lmmfao

AGK likes this.
  5. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Ken Allen of pedos?

6. AGK

7. AGK

My Uber Driver was like ADD me on Insta " we are fammmreeee"""

FB_IMG_1718767248123.jpg

8. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

9. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

10. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

11. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

12. AGK

13. AGK

14. AGK

15. AGK

16. AGK

17. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

He would be the first criminal with a conviction to ever serve as President.

Not the first criminal as President but just the first one with a conviction.

S

18. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Convicted on no crime! Not even a penal code for the so called crime whatever the crime is lol

19. AGK

20. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

DOA ‘ed gay pride and Juneteenth in one spit

slim12 and AGK like this.