1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ga. PUP COMES TO Fl.

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by stratos9, Mar 29, 2011.

1. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

2. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

3. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

Who deleted the post that was on this thread.

4. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

I did. Conversation referring to the trading,selling and soliciting dogs, puppies, breeding,etc, is confined to the Kennel area of the forum only.

5. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

HUH!!! cruised around and you got work cut out for you.LOL!! Will not happen with ME again. Do certain members have this privilege.....

6. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Premium members do..

7. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

I,ve always found in wanting to add something to your line, Trading seem to benifit both parties.

Getting away from the MONEY, WHAT contributed to Paper Hangers.IMO

8. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

I just found a post that said... /QUOTE "Garner said that the "Little Spike" dog was not a good producer, or a good dog himself."

Has this been proven with his offspring that ya'll have.

9. stillborn

stillborn Banned

/QUOTE "Garner said that the "Little Spike" dog was not a good producer, or a good dog himself."

could you post that original source article or clipping?

10. Caos

Caos CH Dog

11. Caos

Caos CH Dog