1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

GA, Stray needs home

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by JuddFL, Jun 5, 2010.

1. JuddFL

JuddFL Pup

My wife found this pup a couple days ago in the road. She opened the door and carefully approached him. He wasn't having it, and jumped in the car and said take me with you :D

He is a good dog, a bit of an escape artist though.

I have put signs on the intersection near our house and front yard (we live on a busy road :( ) No calls yet.

I would love to keep him but I have 1 male pit, and 2 female labs. As a pup, my male and him get along but my male usually does not like other males and has gotten into some fights a long time ago when I was careless. Thats history

I can not keep him

I do not want to turn him over to AC ( I did call them and let them know we found the dog in case anyone called in)

Can someone take him? He is in west Georgia, douglasville

Why does the pic preview as inserted, but then does not show up when I post it?

[​IMG][/IMG]

2. That looks a lot like the dog that was under the "FREE DOG" sign a guy was holding written on cardboard at the intersection of 278 (CH James Pkwy) and Richard Sailors Pkwy (Powder Springs ext.)

3. JuddFL

JuddFL Pup

I hope not. I saw your other post and went and posted him on those sites. Hopefully I can find his owner or a home.

4. shadowwolf

shadowwolf Big Dog

You may want to try Petfinder and list him there too.

5. Muttkip

Muttkip Big Dog

I might could take him.....think you would be willing to bring him here to Winder?

6. JuddFL

JuddFL Pup

Winder is pretty far. Let me see if I can get him a spot locally first. I appreciate the offer

7. MIA

MIA Pup

Hi eveyone! Im new here and just wanted to say Hi.. I was looking for a well bread APBT know of anyone with good pups for sale? :)

8. MIA

MIA Pup

Has anyone adopted him yet?