1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Game Birds- Naked Heel

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 209 OTC, Oct 11, 2013.

1. olddog

olddog Big Dog

Just ruffling a few feathers ! We got full contact Karate, Mixed martial Arts, Boxing but we cannot put two roosters together w/ the same or more protection and let them go at it until one of them quits/runs or is knocked/TKOed out? This is one screwed up country - but then I knew how screwed up it was getting right after I got sent home from active duty in 1972 !!!

Olddog

2. olddog

olddog Big Dog

Was looking through some old Gamecock, Feathered Warrior, and Grit & Steel --- so sad to see all those adds. Where did all those birds go? We have lost so much of our past heritage - never to be regained. All those Game Farms and all those strains of birds lost - if those dumb asses in Gov. could have figured out how to tax those birds, Game Farms and the Game Clubs/Pits they would have never gotten rid of them - they would have never passed up more tax dollars to spend !!!

Olddog

3. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

I still have a few of those boxing muffs laying around.

4. david63

david63 CH Dog

Grit and steel magazine can you still get them through the mail.

5. XLR8

XLR8 Big Dog

The world has changed a lot from back in those days and not always for the best.