1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Game-dog mentioned on American Takedown

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Jefferson, Jul 2, 2015.

1. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

The first two times the authorities were there were do to growing marijuanna which led to the third visit for the dogs...
    I agree with bamaman, the man set himself up, selling drugs and dogs to unknown aquaintance for fighting???
    His pups looked horrible and he should have tightend up on his husbandry and peddeler skills...
    Drugs are the number one thing that leads the authorities to the dogs and number two is ex-es...
    Selling dogs for fighting is illegal and is what got ed faron, harry hargrove in trouble also, but drugs werent the cataylist as in this case...
    Pick your poisons and deal with the consiquences if your caught do your time like a man, remember if you do nothing to get in trouble you wont end up in trouble...

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

I disagree with the bold comment. Things happen either way sometimes but for the most part I agree with your comment.

3. david63

david63 CH Dog

Yes I seen the episode the other night. When the Sheriff Department went to serve the search warrant on him the Humane Society ask him would he signed the dogs over to them he said NO euthanize.

4. old goat

old goat CH Dog

around 16:20 you will here her ask the CI if he's game for this haha .

5. bluedoglover

bluedoglover Top Dog

hey, i for one, hate dog matching. you can test your dogs on boar instead. what i do hate is that when pit bull owners say we hate fighting, they go, "oh, oh, then you wouldn't have today that"
    also
    treadmill? fighter.
    break stick (something every pit owner should have)? fighter.
    dog on a chain? fighter.

6. bluedoglover

bluedoglover Top Dog

oh yeah.... did they kill the dogs? because they claim they are adopting them out. ( you there small child! how would YOUUU like to own a D.A. animal you know nothing about!)

7. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

I agree that sometimes bad things happen to good people or innocent found guilty...
    But for the most part if you do good and keep your head straight,good things follow...

8. Grabo86

Grabo86 Big Dog

I guess some get adopted, some don't.....as always.

9. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I have to disagree here with the term "for the most part". Some people do bring their demise on themselves but I've seen way too many occurrences where regular people minding their busy have got caught in the mix being in the wrong place at the wrong time or someone trying to offer them up to get themselves out of trouble.

March isn't the only month for Madness!!

10. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

boar is not a good way to test. Sorry. For one, it's bigger. For another boar is not game itself. Yes, they may fight, yes, they can injure, but the cons outweigh the pros in this instance... But since ur a blue dog lover, it shouldn't matter to you anyway.

11. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

That's the truth..I like to catch hogs but it's no test for a bulldog.

12. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

What happened to heatherly, what was his sentence and what has he served???
    How was he out after getting caught twice growing marijuanna???
    They gave him enough rope to...
    I guess it is a tv show and they do seem to stretch the facts...

13. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

Most of the time people selling puppies get hung up. Then if they have a treadmill or two, or some medicine, or a "a chain with a big collar" they are deemed fighters.

He got hung with weed twice. No one cares about weed because it is being legalized in different parts of the country and you got to have damn near a truck load for it to matter. He got popped twice and was still out and actually thought that was what the sheriff had rolled up on him for. He had no idea it was for the dogs. The dogs are easy. No matter whether you are convicted or not the dogs are gone. You can be found innocent and the dogs will have been euthanized or spayed/neutered and adopted out (very few). Which is the mission anyway.

They use hype and media hysteria to make their case in the court of public opinion. The court of law is just some formality at the end of the road. A conviction or an acquittal is all the same to everyone with the exception of the person who got popped. The mission is to kill all the dogs in the ruse of a rescue. S

14. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

^^^ Truth. They act like they are doing this great and noble thing for the dogs, but it's all a bullshit lie. Wish they would answer how it's better for a dog to be in a 10x10 cage or a crate, than on a chain with much more room to move and live. Yeah, that pup was on too heavy a chain, but generally, the dogs can run about jump and move, how the bloody hell is the chain too long? And what the fuck does "thick collars" have to do with anything? That's like saying the bitch's bra was too big.

15. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

The truth as I ever read it, sad but true they rather see them extinct...

16. david63

david63 CH Dog

You are right about the dogs look what they did to Floyd and his son they euthanized his dogs the same day they arrested Floyd. HIS DOGS DID NOT HAVE A CHANCE.

17. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

SCK got bagged the same way most everyone else did, bragging to the wrong people to make a sale.

Hargrove is a bit of a rarer story. He wasn't just selling dogs. He was who he was. He got busted more than enough times but continued to match dogs and have big roll days on his property. Shoot he'd be at Waffle House enjoying a sandwich in his same box coveralls. Bulldogs were his culture and he was unapologetic about how he was gonna live his life.

18. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

fact: The HSUS,ASPCA kill the same number of dogs that dog fighting would if was socially acceptable as it was prior to the animal welfare act of 76.

19. david63

david63 CH Dog

I just remember they did a friend of mine the same way rolled up on him at 6:30 in the morning and busted him.That was on December 24.

20. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

I personally think they kill more, but to each their own.