1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Game is as game does

Discussion in 'SBT History' started by Aarsbaard, Apr 10, 2010.

1. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Please stay off APBT's. America has perfected this animal and no one can debate that. Talk SBT's and leave APBT's out please. We claim no more than what is our's that's why GSD's are still called German Shepherd Dog's. There bares very little resemblance to what was brought over in the 1800's and today's animal. Or SBT and APBT for that matter.

Thank you very much it is appreciated.

2. damon

damon Banned

You boys might do us, but pound 4 pound you don't come close!!!!!

3. TRIGGER

TRIGGER Pup

Hello i haven't given anyone permission to put pictures of my old dog morris up on web sites.
    Post 71
    post 72
    post 94 . I would like them removed admin thank u.

4. popper

popper CH Dog

yea just like how we whopped yalls ass for our indapendence...And yallwere suppose to be a superpwoer back then. Pound 4 pound my ass ... and if it was not for Russia yall would be speaking German from Ww2 and that IS THE TRUTH! You are our litle brother and everyone knows this.. you been our bitch since we whooped your as in the 1700's

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2010
  5. XXLbully

XXLbully Big Dog

damn thx for the laugh (no insult to the brit's though :D) .

6. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

check the depth of the chest not width..width has no purpose but looks

7. popper

popper CH Dog

exactly .. deep chest deep chest deep chest!

8. j1985

j1985 Big Dog

I thought this forum was about dogs not morons talking shit!!!

9. popper

popper CH Dog

don't be mad cause its true ...

10. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

My vote is the staffy guys talk staffy's and leave the APBT's out of it.

11. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

whats the arguement about anyway? they got there dogs that they love so much we got ours we cant help that ours are better. those KC staffs wouldnt scratch back into an APBT of there own weight...never in life
    not to bad mouth there dogs but damn 95 % of staffs have turned into shit and other then historical pics i dont know if i've ever seen one match quality..

12. j1985

j1985 Big Dog

I aint mad, far from it!! Got a real big smile on face :D Even if it was true why would I care what you think or say anyway, this is an internet forum ffs and to me your another nobody with an opinion.

13. j1985

j1985 Big Dog

Is anyone gonna take Sampson1's bait ?? :rolleyes:

14. j1985

j1985 Big Dog

And do any sbt owners actually think sbt's (especially from kc lines) can match up against a game pit no matter what country it's from ? I don't think many educated men do!!!

15. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

lol anybody that knows me on here other then you Brits knows thats not bait lil buddy. but when people start bad mouthing APBT and saying those lil KC staffs y'all got are pound for pound better tempers flare...not saying theres not workable staffs but i've never seen them. and it goes hand in hand those who need to know do. and since i dont care to know about staffs i dont.

16. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

ok then what are you replying to then? did i address you directly? no so move around homie i said nothing that concerns you if you accept the truth.

17. Blanco

Blanco Big Dog

Kc staffords are ruined a long time ago. Sure,there's some good KC ones,but that's only a piece of paper and don't mean shit.
    If you take one random kc staff and one random game-bred pit I think most people with some sense in their mind would put their money on the pit.
    But if you want to believe that there's no stafford that could match an APBT tham thats your opinion. Those who know know

18. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Exactly and since i dont know im only entitled to my opinion and nothing else...do i think there out there?sure but the % are low

19. Blanco

Blanco Big Dog

I think we all can agree that the % are low m8..
    Too bad though.. It's just good that theres still some good ones around keeping it true to type

20. damon

damon Banned

theres the fair share of garbage in bulldog world too, theres alot more quantity than quality out there