1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Game is as game does

Discussion in 'SBT History' started by Aarsbaard, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Blanco

Blanco Big Dog

There's good and bad in every breed, and if we as owner want the best we gotta keep up the work. Be honest with ourself, cull hard etc etc....
    Some like staffs some like pits,some have good one,some have bad ones.

2. damon

damon Banned

thats the number 1 priority honesty with yourself

3. nasher

nasher Big Dog

some have staffs some have pits and some dont know what the fuck they have got lol ;)

yes there is shit in both piles real shame that most people think an american bully is a real apbt.

As for brits some of us are english ,scottish or welsh and we like it that way ask a scottish man if he was british :rolleyes: like calling an american a canadian :D

4. Tartanvandal

Tartanvandal Guest

Sinbad was in fact a real dog,
    those that claim he didnt exist are trying to rewrite history, on purpose or by mistake i dont know but the fact is the dog was real. YIS. T/V

5. Tartanvandal

Tartanvandal Guest

Guys there has been a lot written over the yrs about Springview and iv got to say that most of it wasnt true, just like this statment iv quoted, springview didnt have anything to do with this contest being spoken about, he was an observer nothing more, i dont know why hes being mentioned in (WHICH IN ITSELF IS OUT OF ORDER) relation to Tupps as iv just said he had no part to play in these events and thats a fact. Regarding the Sinbad dog he was a son of jim, and morris was a litter m8 to red, both of which were outa sinbad, morris was cold and was given away to a close friend as a pet, this dog has been dead for a while now although the services of morris were obtained b4r he passed. Springviews biggest fault as i can see it , is the fact that he values his privacy and has been out of the dogs for a long time, and that part of his life is in the past. Retired Geezer should check his facts;) b4r he posts them on a site...and no im not springview either. YIS.

6. I stand corrected, as I was thinking of Sinbad's son, Red when I wrote that.
    I guess I should double check what I type down before I click "Submit Reply", eh? ;)

7. Tartanvandal

Tartanvandal Guest

They do say age is a terrible thing:D:D

8. Preciouspits508

Preciouspits508 Top Dog

i feel you fam , i know were you coming from ,but why you get so hostile with the people on here if you are tring to inlightin people there are more respectful ways of doing this then being so rude no one will ever take you serious if you cant control the way you speak to them. if you take what i am saying the rong way shoot me a pm and ill send you my number so we can talk .lol i got game

9. homer39

homer39 Banned

t v im not trying to rewrite history was just looking for the truth, to be honest i think sinbads a fake and you have not changed my mind

10. Tartanvandal

Tartanvandal Guest

Hello homer, im not tryin to change ur mind m8, u think what u want to thats ur right, me i know what i know to be fact ...YIS

11. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

jt ....is that sinbad in the picture ??

12. jt ellison

jt ellison Big Dog

no thats his sire GRCH Jim , this photo was taken twenty mins before the match with Ben who had won one . As for you Homer why didnt you speak out and match into me back then or are you another NEVER WAS dogman whos only contribution is to talk bad about others coz youve done nothing , tell us the dogs you matched(if any) unless you were involved then mind your own buisness , last but not least i never owned Sinbad but did breed the dog , those who need to know know and you dont so mind your own buisness NEVER WAS dogman

13. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

thanks for clearing that up jt

14. jt ellison

jt ellison Big Dog

JMC whoever you are let me explain a few things to you , first your well known friend never matched into me with any dog thats a crock of bullshit , they might have wanted to dream they beat me but i assure you they DID NOT . Next as for Sinbad why should i discuss any dogs i owned past or present with people who i did not know had never met before and had not one drop of my blood in any of there dogs and as i DID NOT own the Sinbad dog why would i discuss the dog with these people . What you or your friends should have done was said something when they were asking me all about the dogs id seen quit cold that were behind the dogs they owned at the time and i told them there and then not later on a message board . I do know they tried to report the win as being over myself when in fact it was nothing to do with me , just wishful thinking by your friends . In the end JMC its people like you talking about others dogs that creates problems for those that actually work there dogs , if you have done anything yourself then please tell us , as for your friends matching and beating me HA HA HA HA