1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gamedog or not

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by runt, Oct 18, 2005.

1. runt

runt Big Dog

T's "RED HOT CHILLIPEPPER" 69900E-51,WOOD and WILDERS "RED INFERNO" 1, and did they produce any gamedogs. From people who know not lip flappers(shit talkers)

2. 440rider

440rider Guest

3. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

I don't know either of the parents, but by all the PR's on the names I'd say more show than go. JMO

4. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

just because there is PR on the name doesnt mean they arent go dogs....
    some working kennels still register UKC..

PR Wilder's Geronimo II sired PR Hemphill's Maude....

5. 440rider

440rider Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2005
  6. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

Well, I had a few grand offspring of Red Inferno, and they all quit early

...very early:(

7. rocksteady

not everything is 100% rockstar... you will get that with everyline ... some quit, some dont...

8. runt

runt Big Dog

rockstar what was their names.

9. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

well they look good

10. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

I understand that, Rock-1. A friend of mine in BC has some quality Hemphill/Wilder stuff through Geronimo II (way back.) I just drew some bad cards.

11. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

Their names were Cur, Wall-Jumper, Gone In Sixty Seconds, and Run-and-Hide:(

12. rocksteady

sorry to hear that Rock 2... No high precentages there, huh.. ...

13. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

Well, without risk, there is no progress;)

14. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

:eek: OMG! That's hilarious! That's the funniest thing I've heard in a while. Thanks for making me smile!:D (but sorry that it's at your expense :p )

15. runt

runt Big Dog

I know some guys that has some straight,but I like mines crossed,eli/hemphill-clouse/norrod.:D