1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gamess = Gameness or stupidity

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by whydidiregister?, Dec 23, 2010.

1. If you really know GD, you have seen those stupid ones that won't walk away but then you see those good ones (we think) that are in it for the long run. Which is it, is that dog just to stupid to walk away or is he really that freaking game. I think this has been confused before and just wondered other people's thoughts on it.

Redboy ones are a good example, seen some that are smart and game plugs and others that are to stupid to get up and leave but keep dishing it at the same time when that type of treatment is being dished how. Do you breed that stupid one like that game one. Both are in it, both did their job but do they deserve to be treated equally. I just have this rough little one, he is extremely young but damn I can't stand a stupid one but he is showing signs of greatness from his structure of his physical qualities and attitude but he can't add 1 + 1 and get 2. 1 + 1 is to hard for this idiot. He isn't redboy but a good example, I have his litter mate sister and she is one of the smartest I have ever owned

2. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

Smart or stupid, deaf dumb and blind, if the dog is game and done it's job what more can you ask for? both are worth feeding, most people would be happy just to own one.

3. I guess I have been spoiled with a line of intelligent dogs and my spent frustration is a medicore problem compared to most; since a good smart game one is seen regularly here and for other people it comes only every so often. Not a bad problem to have I guess :).

4. D Game Butcher

D Game Butcher Big Dog

Ive got a fuckin retard on my yard and love him to death.:D

5. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

gtta go w/the smart 1...if he turns out to b a really GUD,WORTHY dog u can breed him to hopefully add more of what he is lackn.needs to prove if he/she is even worth breedn first.