1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

garner dogs

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by rob666, Jul 14, 2012.

1. preme

preme CH Dog

Hey j most dogs through are history was peddled ( yes there is stovk thats not in the know i undrtstand that)that's the reason why I asked what he runs I can grantee in that pedigree you'll find a few dogs that been peddled . I Ve garner strain bred dogs but haven't got one from him in over 15 or more yrs I choose to get them from different sources (mainly myself lol or my camp). . I don't sell pups but if I did and it didn't turn out I would make it right . I haven't bought a pup in over 10yrs .

2. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

just cuz shits been peddled dont mean its junk..................u can peddle good shit! which tom does lol.....ive heard a lot of bullshit about em online, but everybody that i know in real life that have seen more than a handfull of frisco dogs has said they are all around monsters! and very smart on top of that.

and i would say that if theyre a few generations from garners yard then they are no longer garner dogs theyre full scale dogs! just my 2 cents

3. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

CHK shaloko 5 CH one litter.

4. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Hey I dont have any problem with TG. I dont care what he does. I dont buy dogs. Yall wanted to know why getz has a bit of a sore spot for him. I let yall know a few reasons why. Hell ther may be a whole lot more I dont see the reason to post them. I just dont understand people if yall want a dog from him. Yall know the deal some make it some dont. But the facts are he is one of the biggest peddlers in the world. SO he has good stock that people want, He built a very nice yard to do it with he has the money and time to breed all them pups. So hats off to you MR Garrner. I think he has done very well with his yard. He damn sure made some money off it. But it also looks like alot of money was put into that yard so To be total honest I can understand him getting sick of people allways calling him with a problem. I can see me saying Fuck off to some one that got me on the wrong day after 50 calls from dumb asses that ruined a dog. But if the dog has a real isue that was a birth problem I would correct it as fast as I could. I mean Wasent China man a dog given to there camp as a replacement for a lesser dog from Dr Woods????? Now dont yall think it only fair that Mr Garner do the same thing. Hell that hand was delt to him, But it seems he does not want to deal the same way. And that is the reason I dont fuck with him that all. Couse if I get a dog from him it would have to be a prospect and it would have to catch a hog in front of me before I even put my hand in my pocket. and I dont see TG walking to the woods with anything.

5. Broken Altar

Broken Altar Banned

6. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

He should have wrote RECONGIZED R.O.M. by the real SDJ.
    Not fiction or self proclaimed.
    Many made ROM in one litter then bred to a shit load of dogs and never did it again.
    Jeep was bred to close 100 females. This is why the rules were change between males and females.

7. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

8. Broken Altar

Broken Altar Banned

What's bullshit? In just 5 of Smiley's breedings he produced 6 ch's and 1 gr ch. I never said he was only bred 6 times. Tombstone was just 1 win away from making R.O.M. in the breeding to Red Baby and Red Baby did make R.O.M in that breeding. Oooh your asking for R.O.M. dogs that have been bred 6 times or less. O.K.

9. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

GR CH Shy ann, one two scrapy joe, and hony bee that 3 there Not self proclaimed or fiction, FACT!!! I dont know if they turned any thing in i dont even think there was a sdj at that time, But if it has to be wrote down in some book its not real Even thought that book was thought to never come back. Man I have seen a ton of Ch dogs that are not in the SDJ. And I dont blame them one bit! If you know you know.

10. preme

preme CH Dog

J I agree you should stand by your work for sure !!!! I know I Ve got a few pups on recent yrs for free I might add that didn't make the grades need to Pass and the dogman said cull that sucker and come right up I got something for you and vice versa when he dealt with me so I feel you one hundred %

11. FrozenEli

FrozenEli Top Dog

I wont post the dog LWG, but I gave him away to a member on this site. Then he was past around twice. His first litter he produced 1 Gr. Ch., and 3 Chs., and the other pup in that litter went to a working dog owner that fall off the face of the earth that still owes me a stud! SWH that is from RSK!

12. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

shit I got a dog from him that is smokin bad!! But If you want pups off him you have to AI him I dont give a shit what you do he still wants to kill the bitch, But I do owe you for him he turned out Better than I ever expected and if that male you sent them is still producing they should breed him to every Eli bitch they got and cross there fingers they get one like mine. They dont come like that every day but to read these boards dogs that good are on every yard LOL Maybe every 100 yard. yall need to relize good dogs and good producers are hard to get its not the Bloodline its the dog them selfs that can produce or not. Thats why every one wants to breed garners stuff with the hopes to get one like chinaman, If he never got China do yall really think he ever would have made it like he did? its Bulldogs that make Bulldogs. Not paper! and some people are better at promoting dogs than others. and Frozen Eli dont be mad at Swindle Windle a snake cant help but biting and play with Rattlers you will get bit, But now you know.

13. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

You aren't getting it!
    Every one of those dogs through out their stud career was bred to more then 1 female.
    They all were bred to more then 6 females through out there life!

2 or the 6 breeding of Spike's only had 1 or 2 pups in the litter and they still were winners.

14. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

If not reported for all to see and read they're self proclaimed.
    This all had to be done in just 6 years because there was an SDJ up until 2006.

If we now can claim dogs who weren't reprted, I have over half dozen ROM dogs. :lol:

15. FrozenEli

FrozenEli Top Dog

J you don't owe me shit, we are square. You did right by what was sent your way and that is all I ever wanted. The way I see it is I still owe your partner J a dog. Mike..... if anyone is still sending in reports they need thier fucking head checked!

16. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

You are right they do need their head check. No matter what handle or anything it always ended up some how with my last name on it, then it became our kennel name and I said good bye to all of it.

But to say a dog has reached the achivement without knowing for all to know in the game in JUST 6 years come on!
    Here is something floating around on the Net you might have read.
    This for those who weren't in dogs before 1980.

CHAMPIONSHIP TITLES
    I felt the need to address the subject of Certificate of Championship to better explain myself. When I asked for verification of championship title on Boozer and Blackie it was not with malicious intent to discredit these dogs. My intent has been taken out of perspective and I feel that there is a need for some to have a better understanding of it.
    Many years ago a bunch of dogmen felt the need to have a way of knowing who was a champion and who wasn't. The dogmen felt the best way to do that was to report matches to an organization. One of the first organizations to accept reports and issue championship certificates was UKC. UKC's rules of recognition were very stern, the referee's had to be UKC sanctioned and the combatants had to be UKC registered and compete under UKC rules. The organizations of today are pale in comparison by the term's UKC set forth. An organization should have some form of rules for evaluation. Once animal cruelty and dog fighting laws were passed, UKC did less recognizing of champions and reporting of matches and eventually ceased completely. Finally an organization emerged after many years called Pitdog Report, as well as other groups. Pitdog Report was the flagship for many years of rewarding championship certificates and reporting of matches. When Pitdog Report folded the flagship became SDJ. There were many other organizations in the past as well as today that did the same. These organizations (Pitdog Report & SDJ) were the leaders of recognition to the fraternity. Many great multiple winners went unrecognized because of their owners, some reasons were because the owner wanted to keep a low profile and other dogmen did not report their matches so it would be easier to get a match or to get odds.
    Championship certificates were treasured by dogmen. Dogs who received the title of champion were look upon with honor and respect because of what they had accomplished, which was not an easy task. The reporting of matches of a dog was to add creditability of his accomplishment of title of champion or grand champion. The reporting of matches was also for the organization that it was reported with and as well as the sporting fraternity to evaluate and scrutinize for authenticity.
    The purpose of issuing titles by an organization was to try and eliminate *self-proclaimed* champions and grand champions. This evening I was on the phone with JK of SDJ and we spoke about this very subject and of recognizing of foreign dogs for recognition. JK made an interesting point that if dogs could be self-proclaimed champions or grand champions than there wouldn't be a need for organizations like SDJ.
    In my opinion a dog that is a reported recognized champion or grand champion is much different than a self-proclaimed one. I'm not saying a reported one is better. A reported dog should receive more credit because it had to deal with being evaluated and scrutinized, critique and even sometimes ridiculed. A self-proclaimed dog doesn't have to deal with the same standards as a reported one it simply needs a small group of people to say it is so. This makes it difficult for people that are not in the know to be able to distinguish the difference between them. Enclosing I would like to say if a dog is referred to as a champion to people who are not in the know, then the ones that are referred to as champions, should only be the reported ones..........Iron Mike

17. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

As appeared in SDJ^

18. rroscoe

rroscoe Lightner Hemphill / Colby

Gardner is a BITCH PERIOD AND IF HE DIDN'T BUY IT HE COULDN'T FIND IT AT ALL,HIM AND THE DETROIT BOYS OFF OF WARREN

19. FrozenEli

FrozenEli Top Dog

I have never read that Mike, it is a good read that I agree with. Although today I see no point in an organizations like SDJ, unless you want dead dogs and a prison sentence. Before the 80's? LOL, Mike you probally have a few dogs the same age as me.

20. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

We used the Pit bull tribune and They Reported, and mike CHKs Shaliko and CHK Miss Rage made This Breeding and Shyanns firt and sec Reported along with Honybee this was in 2007.