1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Garner's Biscuit

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by B-I-Z, Nov 28, 2006.

1. B-I-Z

B-I-Z Big Dog

There should be some out there coming of age off of biscuit by now, anyone know how they're performing?

2. short1

short1 Big Dog

are you talking about the alligator/chinaman cross? biscuit ? brindle dog dont know about his offspring I do know he was one bad mama jama !

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2006
  3. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

I'm curious for this as well.....If I was to buy a pup from any of Garners current studs, Biscuit would definetly be at the top of the list for animals to consider!

4. short1

short1 Big Dog

I dont believe garner still has biscuit I believe he is back at the bulldog barn

5. diggit

diggit Banned

biscuit is on his site i dont see why he wouldnt own him....... if i was to get one off garner it would be off el negro or dynomite....

6. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

He has pups off him for sale on his site. I don't know if he is still their though.

7. game_test

game_test Top Dog

biscuit is in the southwest now.