1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Garners Ceasar

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Grabo86, Oct 16, 2013.

1. TennesseeGame

TennesseeGame Big Dog

Oh yea...they kept it by itself...and crossed it some to. That's what I was saying...he has the purest spike blood that I'm aware exist. Yes..I have lots of experience with those hounds. Hell for years that's all I knew. Not spike himself as I was to young. But dogs directly down from him yes. I fed those dogs for half my life lol.

2. old goat

old goat CH Dog

man i bet that was some nice dogs . what style they did 3 real good i know of . but you may have seen some crosser to spike .

3. TennesseeGame

TennesseeGame Big Dog

I didn't fully understand your post...but il give it a go as to what I think you meant. Well to be honest, the tight Spike/Dibo stuff sometimes are late to bloom. Around 2yrs or more. But when they do...they do. They wreck anything. Fire! Ruff ass bulldogs. Kinda bully's to be exact. They have lots of ability that gets them through early..but that's kind of the downfall as game is rarely tested. They got one hell of a mouth...some say Spike had the hardest bite they ever seen. My Grandfather and uncle say the same. They are very straight forward...at home on top.

4. TennesseeGame

TennesseeGame Big Dog

I sent you a PM Goat

5. Grabo86

Grabo86 Big Dog

But how can you breed for "results" if its illegal like in most countrys? Its illegal in the USA and also illegal in the country where i live (germany) and to be honest it is rightfully so. I mean i would never "test" my own dog anyway because if its my dog i love that dog and i dont want some other dog to hurt my dog. I respect the breed and i love it and i want to own it but i would never be able to use it for its pupose but i know what it is and how it developed and i rspect these men, at least the ones who really love their dogs and do it for the right reasons and not for money or to be cool.

6. TennesseeGame

TennesseeGame Big Dog

Results can mean many things buddy. Catching hogs...weight pulls...athleticism better confirmation and so forth. Every one is aware that it's illegal and I'm pretty sure no one needs your emphasis on the subject. And I pretty sure in my post I did not specify "results". You should not put words into people mouths my friend. You do not know me or what I am trying to achieve in my program. As any breeder of any breed of dogs...I am trying to breed perfection inside and out. And to know what that perfection is...try checking out the breed standard. And you mentioned the "purpose" of these bulldogs. Well, hence the word bulldog. Google it! What does it say? Dogs used for "bull bating maybe"? The dogs purpose is whatever you want it to be. Just like your dogs purpose is what you want it to be. These dogs are used world wide for catching hogs and their prey drive can be tested doing so. Just to give you a example of a result. And guess what...it's not illegal. Everyone on this board loves their dogs. So do not act like they don't...these dogs have put food on my family's table for half a century. Do you realize the amount of work..money..blood sweat and tears they put into these dogs? The years of commitment? Just so people like you can own a good representative of the breed. Read a post for what it says and try not to misconstrue its context. A result is whatever your trying to achieve in your breeding...bottom line. I can not speak for everyone...but I myself do not abuse my dogs. My dogs are a part of my family. And are taken care of very well. There have been times when my dogs ate before I did because I did not have the money to feed myself. But my dogs ate that night..you can bet on that.

7. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Well said tenngame!

8. TennesseeGame

TennesseeGame Big Dog

Appreciate it buddy, just speaking the truth. I didn't mean to get carried away but it kinda fired my rockets and I've had a long night at work and just left the gym so I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew lol

9. Zylonist

Zylonist Big Dog

Agree Tenn, no need for Garbo86 to speculate.

10. Grabo86

Grabo86 Big Dog

Sorry Tennessee i know what you mean and i apologize....I have no doubt that all you people love your dogs! Pease Bro! I dont know what you do with you dogs, i just said what i would never do with my dogs, thats all. I have no bad feelings about you at all.

11. Torresbeag

Torresbeag Big Dog

Take off your rosé tinted glasses and buy a schnauzer

12. TennesseeGame

TennesseeGame Big Dog

Associating anyone with a illegal activity on this forum isn't cool. We all talk about things like that because, that is the history of this fine breed (like it or not) which is why we all dedicate ourselves to preserving certain traits. Just like the legendary men who worked so hard to stay true to the breed type so we may have the bulldogs that we do today. Without those men and the history which is involved, these dogs would not be as they are today. And that is what sets them apart from the rest of the dog world and makes them so spectacular. Like it or not, that's the truth even if you deem it unfortunate. This is a game dog forum and things like that are discussed more often than not. It's not because someone is participating in illegal activity. it's because they are a student of these bulldogs and appreciate the history and work that went into these hounds. The APBT is a significant roll player in American history in many ways. From working dogs such as catching hogs..to fighting in war...and the list goes on. That I appreciate! Hopefully we are all working towards one goal. That is preserving the breed and trying to make an improvement in each breeding to create the perfect bulldog. And that means breed for results whatever the results may be to that person. I don't have "hard feelings" either as I do not know you. So no worries. Just be more conscientious of your comments. Cheers!

13. Zylonist

Zylonist Big Dog

This has been a good thread so far TennGame.

14. Well said, you and TDK must be related.......................

15. TennesseeGame

TennesseeGame Big Dog

Who is TDK? Lol why u say that man?

16. old goat

old goat CH Dog

oh man hahahaha .

17. He is a member here and often post well worded post my man, it was to say I like how your post, lol...........

18. TennesseeGame

TennesseeGame Big Dog

Cool... I appreciate it buddy. Thanks for reading them.

19. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Hey Tenn was thinking about a few crosses i have seen and some of the good ones were with Boomerang ( pistol x miss spike) blood back to the Frisco / Chinaman stuff. Seeing how your Uncle has it putting it together would add to both lines seeing how Chinaman xomes down off of the Miss Spike blood. Tenn which dogs r your Uncle dogs coming down thru if u dont mind me asking? Just for conversation. Yis Ole Man

20. TennesseeGame

TennesseeGame Big Dog

His stock is Off Tudors Spike, Boomerang and Dibo. That's his foundation. He started it with pups directly off Tudors Spike and Dibo. Then Baker got Boomerang and my uncle got pups directly off Boomerang. He's got some still pure and some crossed with Bolio and and a couple other crosses. But he likes them tight and pure to old stock. Trust me...I've thought about crossing back but man... He's a freaking stubborn old bastard and just hard to deal with. I can only handle him in small doses. He has the best hounds I've seen personally. My great grandfather EJ and Baker and my Great uncle Sunny all got into these bulldogs around the same time. Except EJ...he had some in the 30's. That shit was real old stock. Tudor, Lightner, Feely, Colby...those dogs. But my great uncle, he's the only one with them to this day due to people passing away or getting out of dogs completely. My Grandmother lives down the Rd from me and got a old Boomer blood male, but he ain't nothing to breed to. She amazingly transformed him into a big fat couch potato pussy boy lol. To bad cuz he was a real nice one before she got her hands on him. I've never seen a APBT so fat. His diet consist of chocolate chip cookies and shit lol. But anyway..Is that what you were asking bud?