1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Garners haystack

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by DEXTER78, Mar 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JTC

JTC Big Dog

i dont know any "real dogmen" that would be bitching and complaining about a dog that very well could be a bad mother fucker. you sent the money, you paid wayyy too much, but whats done is done. i dont know anyone that keeps bulldogs that gives 2 shits about what color the dog is, or how big the dog is. if it is a good dog, its a good dog period. what is a breeding pair of pups anyway?

2. c_note

c_note CH Dog

if you're not happy, you can send me the dog. fuck the dna test...

3. In The Game

In The Game Big Dog

I WOULD SAY GOOD POINT!!!! hawaiian punch guy but hes got realy inbred andycap dogs /and that whats here on the island nothing else . you guys could just go get another dog i cant !!! NOTHING BUT THOOSE BIG BLUE PEASES OF SHITTTT HERE . NO NOTHING HERE ITS NOT THE SAME FROM WHEN I WAS HOME IN NY!!!!!.I LIKE YOUR POINT THANKS MAN

4. In The Game

In The Game Big Dog

his andy cap dogs are small the guy been inbreeding his shit to death . So i brought in a mayday chinaman cross 50/50 from legends kennels and thought i bought something on the small side from tg when i was doing the research . Dogs from edith /haystack 39/ 50 pounds even seen them smaller .so as its turning out my female 33 pounds fat from legends kennels at 11 months old/ my male from tg 64 pounds 11months old !!! Dont look like i will be best in show with hawaiian punch.

5. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

You are trying to pay your frustation, a big dog, could be just a throwback to the Alligator blood, (catchweight dog btw) or just hybrid vigor, with no sense stuff.

Do you think Tom Garner sold you a Great Dane mutt and hang papers?

Which is the real breeding behind your dog in your opinion?

You have doubts your dog is sired by Haystack and Edith, did you check for other littermates birthdate maybe? Did you talk to their owners?

I know things are not pretty when dogs turn not the way you wanted, but you should have asked yourself those questions before you choose to buy a dog off a breeder and be sure beforehand.

6. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Why don't you just show pics of the dog and go from there?

7. DNA is already used to protect crime victims by helping authorities hunt down and prosecute criminals. Now it will be used to protect another kind of victim -- dogs used for fighting. A new dog DNA database will help law enforcement and animal-rights groups investigate dogfighting cases, using DNA evidence to establish links among owners, breeders and dog fighting sites.
    “We can tie blood spatter on pit walls and clothing, or blood trails found outside of the pit, to a specific dog and tell his story for him,” says Beth Wictum, director of the forensics unit of the Veterinary Genetics Laboratory in at the University of California-Davis veterinary school, in a press release. “We become the voice for those victims.”
    The Canine Combined DNA Index System, or Canine CODIS, includes more DNA markers than are normally tested, allowing for better comparisons. That provides more power when calculating match probability, which is then used in criminal proceedings. The database will be maintained at UC-Davis, and law enforcement agencies will be able to pay a fee to have dog DNA analyzed and matched.
    Blood collected from dog fighting sites will also be checked against the database to identify the animals, UC Davis says.

Related Articles

<table class="related_nodes"><tbody><tr><td class="image">[​IMG]</td><td class="title">Condo Board May Screen Resident Dogs' DNA to ID Wayward Poo</td></tr><tr><td class="image">[​IMG]</td><td class="title">UC Berkeley Requesting DNA Samples from Incoming Students</td></tr><tr><td class="image">[​IMG]</td><td class="title">New DNA Analysis Method Drastically Cuts Time and Cost of Genome Sequencing</td></tr></tbody></table>Tags

Science, Rebecca Boyle, animals, crime, databases, dna, dna testing, dog, dogfighting, dogs, forensics
    The canine CODIS is similar to the human one, which law enforcement officials use to match suspects to DNA profiles found at crime scenes.

The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, the Humane Society of Missouri and the Louisiana SPCA established the database using DNA from dogs seized in investigations, along with unidentified samples collected at dog-fighting venues.
    It includes DNA from dogs seized in a massive raid near St. Louis last year, the largest in the country. More than 400 dogs were seized after an 18-month investigation and more than two dozen people in Missouri and Illinois were arrested.

8. dont do it

9. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

The ADBA does not use UC Davis for DNA. Lol if you are going to try and discredit the DNA service at least get your info correct!

http://www.adbadog.com/p_pdetails.asp?fpid=10

The ADBA has a strict confidentiality policy regarding its database of DNA profiles. Information from the ADBA DNA database will only be used for identification and parentage and will be released only to the dog's owner or to a person authorized to receive the information by dog's owner. After the Certificate has been issued, all subsequent registration certificates and pedigrees will indicate that a DNA profile is recorded on that sire or dam.

10. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

In the Game you can reduce the quarantine time from 6 months to 10 days if you do a FAVN Rabies titer and a few other things.

Where I world at we have a huge military base and we have many clients taking their pets to HI among other countries.

11. lansford101

lansford101 Banned

u people make no sense just dna the dogs to see if they are what garner said they are thats all there is to it what if the dogs not even a apbt but a 1/2 way cross to a staff or a staffy what then dont all of u who own dogs from garner want to know if hes truly honest if in the games dog is what garner said he is then theres no problem hello

12. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

I wouldnt dna with the adba or register with them

13. In The Game

In The Game Big Dog

thank you ive been trying to make that point !!!!!

14. In The Game

In The Game Big Dog

nope i looked into allthat bro!!!! If it an older dog and if it had rabies already still 2 rabies shots 120 day wait on the blood test its a pain trust me!!!!!

15. In The Game

In The Game Big Dog

IMG00081-20110526-1338.jpg the one on left 50/50 mayday chinaman blood . the big dog is dog in question !!! papers say haystack edith!!!!

16. In The Game

In The Game Big Dog

17. JTC

JTC Big Dog

this disclaimer seems to cover all bases, and is fine and dandy- until a judge issues a court order to the ADBA to release all of its information regarding DNA on all or a particular dog. they have no choice even though they have a strict confidentiality policy. dont make a difference is johnny law wants to see whop has DNA and how they can compare it to the UC Davis database.

18. JTC

JTC Big Dog

wow you have 2 unchecked yearlings living together in the same kennel!!! man sorry not to be a dick but breeding two unchecked puppies lolol geez dude i dont know what you are so concerned about regarding the breeding of the male, id be more worried about the litter of curs i was about to have !!!!! you are shooting yourself in the ffot and havent even stepped off the porch!

19. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

the ADBA are in bed with the fed's & have been a long time.

20. Cadibuck

Cadibuck Big Dog

Damn right Ben.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.