1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Garners haystack

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by DEXTER78, Mar 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lansford101

lansford101 Banned

i just round up by habit every thing ends up more then what u think it will be

2. In The Game

In The Game Big Dog

dose anybody have a haystack edith dog over 65 pounds?

3. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

I understand your frustration but untill someone does a DNA test with you there is no way you can prove it other wise. Till then you just have to accept it as it is and move on from there. As for the size of your dog, it is well known in some litters for one pup to be much bigger then the normal average size standards of that particular line.

You think the old timers were all honest and never lied? We all lie once in a while even if its a small lie. It is commenly known that the farther away you live , especially if you live in another country the easier it is too lie and rip someone off, look at all those scams coming from foreign countries asking you to send them money yet alot of people dumb enough to fall for it and cant do nothing about it cause they live in another country.

When Japan first started importing APBT's from America they use to get screwed left and right, they had to take a loss and weed out all the bad/dishonest people till finally they found the ones they could TRUST.

Conclusion: Either Keep the dog and hope he is a TG bred dog..... or you could sell him , but you probably wont get back the total cost you paid for him especially with all those extra quarantine,shipping,crate, and vet check expenses, you probably have to take a loss on that as Im almost sure no one will pay you 3500 for a pup.

4. In The Game

In The Game Big Dog

yeah i quess thats why im mad also ya know!!! he looks like a tg pup all the way just so freakin big .he's a year old i will post a pic .

5. preme

preme CH Dog

inthe game word of advise have some patients patner ... a year old is not old enough to pass that kind of judgement cold or not ..

6. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

send that big fucker my way...ill turn him into a catch dog at that weight

7. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Sounds like one mean MFer that likes to play with cocks.

8. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

Somebody help me me I feel dumber for reading this thread!

9. In The Game

In The Game Big Dog

here is the frisco bloodlines !!!! the whole family right here boys. goldenretriever_larson-godbe.jpg

10. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

I do I love mine. He's 82 lean. I don't use him for the same reasons u do (only legal sports) but he sure is game. He swam for 10 min. The other day and never stopped. I'm hopeing I can get a little more weight on him. He may reach 90 within the next few months if I'm lucky. Keep ur fingers crossed!!!!

11. lansford101

lansford101 Banned

your full of it

12. elifan

elifan Big Dog

Wow this is retarted

13. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

So because he chases after balls until he drops (why you let him do that I don't know but anyway...) you're now happy with him??? Good, guess this means you can stop crying and somebody can cut the lights off this thread.

14. lansford101

lansford101 Banned

Wow kill this thread

15. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

You're a rah-tard.

16. bigtiny

bigtiny Pup

Wow im new here but thought it was a game dog board

17. WOW first your bitching about your haystack dog being to big!! Then you bitch about it's the wrong dog from a different litter? Now you have a super game breed dog AT a DOG PARK that LOVE'S all dog's and can runn till he drop's on the ground out of breath lmao...Yepper your either a dickhead or a owner of a razor edge pos..I'd say your both.

18. lansford101

lansford101 Banned

i think hes fuck with evry one but what eva just kill this thread please

19. lansford101

lansford101 Banned

yup match reports nah just kill this thread im done

20. Bright25

Bright25 Pup

I seen HAYSTACK yesterday and he is not a big dog at all matter of fact bobby peru is bigger.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.