1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Garner's price jump ???

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by ROUGH DIAMOND, May 25, 2011.

2. Forgive me I thought this was a discussion forum, my mistake.

3. It most certainly is. I'm sorry, I just saw that you have 14 posts and are not savvy around here. No worries. Lets just say, anyone of his studs is marketed as an unstoppable machine. That of course, going back to the dog with the golden dick, Frisco. As soon as you get up to speed, we will talk.

4. preme

preme CH Dog

We. Good Lakewood just had to mess wit ya bud !

5. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

that was an undercover recording.

6. chekone77

chekone77 Pup

What happened to Bobby Peru?

7. Jim R

Jim R Banned

unlike this thread. sheeeesh. . .

8. elifan

elifan Big Dog

thier was a bunch of people that were involved in that sting,some big name's,I am pretty sure it was on hard copy(news show back in the 90's)

9. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

the only way these dogs are gonna drop out of the headlines and survive is if folks close their circles and quit placing them in inexperienced hands...something TG doesnt seem to give a fuck about. im sure we all know first time owners who have no business owning an APBT that got their dog/dogs from him. if $$$ is more important to you than the breed, shame on you TG

10. northdogger

northdogger Big Dog

11. $27,000 in one litter, whew...................

12. preme

preme CH Dog

Some people whole yr salary damn

13. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

27gs.damn. Everyday I'm peddling. Peddling Peddling. Peddle real hard Peddle Peddle real hard lol

14. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

Lmao.buahahaha

15. rroscoe

rroscoe Lightner Hemphill / Colby

Tom Is full of Shit straight out liar makes claims that he or his dogs could not back up ..I remember him from the detroit boys on the North west side off of Warren Ave . Supposed to match in and made excuses only wanted weak comp to make claims ..I do respect Berts dogs as they were proven right in front of me maybe he has bought his talent since because he sure as hell did breed it ..

16. He has been saying that the Cot will go for that for months. I think I read that..

17. Been saying that for years. But, I'm a hater.

18. rroscoe

rroscoe Lightner Hemphill / Colby

Should read did NOT typo ..I guess he found some long lost magic sperm under a rock ..think back.. no one has been freezing for that long ...so

19. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

its cool tg is getting paid and i aint mad at that the least bit. but over all he hurts these dogs over all. i doubt 80% of his clients should ever own any dog of any breed but in the end it aint my say. but i will pay for his bad judgment in the end becuase theres a lot of tg in the game.

20. preme

preme CH Dog

A whole lot bb