1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Garners Ralph

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by coach, Mar 14, 2012.

1. elifan

elifan Big Dog

2. hempjocsorrlby

hempjocsorrlby Big Dog

Coach, rewind for a minute, go read your first response. He only have to say it once for a reason.

3. poorfarmkennels

poorfarmkennels Big Dog

2 pages of posts about other Garners studs???
    Only seen one breeding listed on peds online for him and its was a future breeding by a serious dogman(that isnt known for that stuff). isnt there anymore though.
    also why breed to a 3 year old stud( iLL concede hes legit just to be nice) when there are older studs that wont be around much longer and are known producers? sorry to go off topic

4. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

Looking foward to my pup from that breeding elifan

5. MojoMan

MojoMan Pup

Very nice breeding elifan

6. benson

benson Pup

my number one pick would be santos or bobby my second would be haysack or rosco then comes crocodile or bolo then would be SAM and little frank. this is what i would pick for self

7. elifan

elifan Big Dog

santos and sangria put out some nice dogs,red charlie puts out good dogs also but your not going to beat the prey drive of those haystack dogs

8. CCK

CCK Pup

The best info you can get on the dog itself, is the source.

9. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

has anyone seen offspring off rosco and crocodile, and if so, which did you like better?

10. elifan

elifan Big Dog

I have a friend that had one off of croc descent dog pretty intense soft mouth I haven't seen anything offf of roscoe

11. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

I have wanted to breed to crocodile for years, I just cant not be jewish and spend the bucks to make it happen. I like his program on bulldog hill, but his prices are crack dealer prices.

12. elifan

elifan Big Dog

lol I hear you,Iv'e done a few breeding's with tg he def has a good program

13. bbad

bbad Big Dog

where is Rusty? seen him & Ralph are breed sort of alike but there's more breedings done with Rusty than Ralph anyone knows why?

14. nmdogs

nmdogs Big Dog

If im right I have heard that rusty is no longer with
    Tom garner maybe someone can verify this ? ...
    Btw ive heard good things about roscoe's offspring
    But not much about crocodile ! So im interested in
    What people say about him !

Nmdogs

15. Kimo615

Kimo615 Banned

16. preme

preme CH Dog

Seen dogs make ch in yr stratos not to uncommon

17. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

Machobuck did, even if AMWK claimed his first was just a roll.

18. bbad

bbad Big Dog

herd ralph is not on bulldog hill any longer do to he wasn't producing well.

19. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Rusty is with a friend of mine and no longer producing

20. bbad

bbad Big Dog

how old is he? herd tg has straws off him?