1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Garner's Redboy x Ginger Pups

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Newbie2016, Jul 23, 2016.

1. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

It's funny because most of his haters have never met the guy(TG). At this moment his doors are wide open to everyone that has love for the breed and welcome to his Pig roast/ dog competition happening today. Hopefully next year would like to meet a bunch of folks. A few breeding he has right now are interesting

Stratman, treezpitz and niko like this.
  2. niko

niko CH Dog

The problem with that statement is you're wrong....dont know why Garners name upsets you soooo much lol.there is more then 9ne seasoned dogmen that have dogs from current TG stock...
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=286408
    Recongnize the name?
    There's even a mod here that has lots of his dogs....
    Black rocks has dogs off current studs of his,why bother?
    Suk has dogs off Hickson,Simba,Ninja....
    Like him or hate him show me your list of Game changers Treez....
    Im ready .....

3. niko

niko CH Dog

4. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Doesn't upset me at all. Like it or not, it's the truth.

5. treezpitz

And like I've said, you throw 10 turds at the wall I bet 2 stick. Of course you're going to get good dogs off his yard, that's obvious.

If he only sold to working homes, he would have been out of business long ago. If you say different you are not living in reality.

c_note and Saiyagin like this.
  6. What is a real dogmen missing at Tom Garner dogs?

7. niko

niko CH Dog

I dont agree...I posted pedigrees with dogmen that have dogs off current studs on Garners yard....the newbies just make his buisness more lucrative

8. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

Don't throw turds at walls it makes a mess.

Bren, treezpitz, niko and 1 other person like this.
  9. niko

niko CH Dog

What has been your best percentage in a litter?how many champions have you had in a litter?do your dogs throw good percentages?....I want to see wgat kind of percentages REAL dogmen get....just curious

Thunder98 and jstevens like this.
  10. treezpitz

I don't throw percentages, I throw turds.

Saiyagin and promoe like this.
  11. treezpitz

Never called myself a dog man, never once. That is a term that IMO can only be given by your peers.

12. niko

niko CH Dog

Thanks for that intellegent reply,apprecite it:)

13. niko

niko CH Dog

So what does a person that doesn't claim to be a dogman opinion matter on the subject...nuff said

14. niko

niko CH Dog

There are a lot of TG peers that call him a dogman

15. treezpitz

LOL I don't give a shit about any of this LOL. You have commented on every single comment made about your idol. Look, I don't care either way. Make sure you take it out of your mouth every now and then so you don't gag. Take care, Niko.

Ohiogamedog likes this.
  16. niko

niko CH Dog

Awwww....have to resort to name calling because your feelings get hurt lol....grow up DOGMAN lol

17. niko

niko CH Dog

Im sorry, DOGWOMAN lol

18. jstevens

jstevens Big Dog

Ok treez, what would you recommend a newbie do to get a decent breed dog. I'm sure your not going to sell anyone any of your stock unless your tight with them.
    same goes for alot of other guys'. what you all forget is at some point you too were a newbie. i'm an older man and i have had these dogs off and on since i was 12 years old, I train field trial and bird dogs that's why i had to let these dogs go. clients get nervous when they bring their high priced labs & goldens and see bulldogs living on the same property. then there is the elitist attitude some people have that they should decide who can own one of these dogs and who can't. I can tell you from years of experience it exist nowhere else in the dog world. it makes my skin crawl when I hear some parrot say I'M IN IT FOR THE BETTERMENT OF THE BREED. THEY ARE A DAMN LIE, their in it for the same thing as everyone else, THE BETTERMENT OF THEIR OWN YARD. but it sounds good, because it's one of the many lame ass catch phrases in the game.( CAN WE SAY POLLY WANTS A CRACKER) ! So while everyone's at each others throats, remember lots of people out there would love to see this breed wiped off the face of the earth. in some circles they would like to see the same thing happen to the owners' of these dogs as well. If anyone feels they can do better by newbies than garner and you are in it truly for the BETTERMENT of the breed, then do something about it offer an alternative. But that wont happen because it's easier to run another man down, than to get off your ass and be about it not just talk about it.

niko likes this.
  19. treezpitz

Jstevens - I understand what you're saying. I completely understand the situation "newbies" find themselves in. Not long ago I moved to a different state that I knew nobody in, no dog people at all. I was "starting over" with dogs as well. I never thought of getting a dog from TG but I could see how somebody new to dogs might go down that road. My comments that I've made here have nothing to do with the person buying the dog either. I really do not care either way. What he does has no effect on what I do. I don't even think about him until a topic comes up on here about him.

MeanGene likes this.
  20. jstevens

jstevens Big Dog

I actually had someone else in mind while I was writing most of that, guess i kind of went off on a tangent.