1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

gator mouth

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by honore, May 4, 2005.

1. honore

honore Pup

is.gator mouth considered part of the alligator bloodline. give me info on this line please

2. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

Never heard of Gator Mouth?
    Sounds like you know more than me..

3. FireBone

FireBone Big Dog

There is no such thing as a gator mouth dog. There is the Gator bloodline and there is the Alligator line of dogs. Here is the pedigrees of the dogs so you can see the difference in the two. Most bloodlines that you hear of are usally named after dogs that founded a good number of dogs. http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=10645 this is the ped of Gator this is the dog that founded the Gator line of dogs most people on the street mostly Back Yard Breeders use this name because it is what they heard from someone else. http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=380 This is Alligators ped he is a totally different dog from gator they are bred completly different from each other also.

4. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

gator mouth sounds like some made up, bull

like "my dogs colby and gator"

5. SFK

SFK Top Dog

I've heard the term "Gator Mouth" used to describe an extremely hard mouthed dog. But it is'nt associated with any specific line. It's another one of those terms that get thrown around rather loosely esp by people who are trying to make money off some BYB pups.

6. the guy i got my pit from said its a gator mouth but im not sure if it is ill have some pics up soon.

7. WWII

WWII Banned

Yeah...Gator mouth describes the head and mouth. If someone says it has a "gator head" it's just means a big wedge shaped head, like an alligator. It's a BYB term. I've heard it from a lot of wannabes over here.

brwnnwhitepit-Where did you get the pup from? Kinda sounds like the guy had no idea what he was saying and was just trying to get more money from ya...

8. dooney

dooney Pup

i have a 11 week old female that is colby and gatorback and she has papers on her. is gatorback different than regular gator

9. dooney

dooney Pup

if you have papers on your dog it has to be a real bloodline right?

10. dooney

dooney Pup

also, I have have my 11 week old female that is colby and gatorback and she has papers on her. I bought her with papers when i got her. her head is bigger that her whole body and she weighs 14 lbs. right now

11. dooney

dooney Pup

can some one please get me info on my pup she is gatorback and colby. please send me any kind of info you can get.

12. jankab

jankab Top Dog

If you post a ped someone might be able to help you.

13. gator is usually something you see in the newspaper. people trying to sale dogs regardless of anything other than easy money.

registration certificates mean very little. anyone with a computer can make an owners certificate. you can start your own registry for around $1000. all you need is a good computer and a good printer. send me $10 and i'll make you one.

14. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

Unless they are fake papers.

15. Or unless you sent me $10 Ha Ha

16. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Nope. Back yard breeders came up with the term because they are too ignorant & don't give a damn about the dogs (just want to make a quick $$$) & think that it sounds "cool" which will help them sell more pups.

Personally I wish anyone who called their dog a "Gator Mouth Pitt" should be forced to attend some sort of class to further their edumacation. They think the term sounds big & bad & think that it will help to boost their own reputation as well.

I was in Petsmart a week or so ago & had someone come up to me & tell me that they have a "pit" too. Except his was half blue & half gator mouth. Then another dummy joined in & said he had a half gator mouth & half english pit. I said nothing as I didn't feel like these people would even care less to know the truth. I just laughed & walked away as I told them that my dogs & I don't deal with the general public.

I hate to say it, but the majority of "pit" owners (& all "pitt" owners!) don't care about the dogs other than the money they can make from them & how cool they can look walking their dogs down the street on huge ass gold link chains. Only they don't get it. They look stupid, ignorant, & are the laughing stock of people like us. I do my best to give people a chance as we all started from somewhere. However it's no big surprise that they don't even care to learn. So I just pray that their dogs have a quick & painless death so they don't have to live in the hands of these disgraces of mankind.

17. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

LOL...Miakoda thats too funny. I was at a friends house the other day and we were in the truck and this guy had a really nice looking dog. So I go up to him and I ask him how his dog is bred. He told me he was an English Red-nose. I said ok...Pretty dog and then drove off....I was like what an idiot. My friend said whats an English Red-nose? lol...Some people are a trip. I hate the fact that people are told stupid things like that. People should do more research, but a lot are too ignorant to do that. oh well....

18. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

English red nose must be the long lost cousin of the American Red nose ... along with their half brother american Blue nose ....

I think they are registered with the URKC ... (utterly Retarded Kennel Club)

19. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

20. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

That's too funny! Thanks for making me laugh! But I think they are also known by another name....the CKC!